تجميعه وظائف في مصر بتاريخ اليوم ٣-٦-٢٠٢٢ تخصصات وخبرات مختلفة
Planning Specialist At DEVARTLab
DEVARTLab is a national company specialized in the field of pharmaceutical industries in the Egyptian market.
Looking for ( #Planning_Specialist) to join its team
– Pharmacy or Science Graduate
– Experience +3 years in the same title in pharmaceutical Industry
– Excellent English
Kindly send your updated CV and mention ( planning ) in the mail subject to
Purchasing Specialist At Majestic BioPharma
Majestic BioPharma Ltd, is Hiring Purchasing Specialist
Basic Job Requirements:
• 1 to 3 year of experience.
• Knowledge of purchasing terminology, methods, and tools.
• Preferably own a car.
• Good Excel skills and ERP systems experience.
• Pharmaceutical or Chemical industry experience is a huge plus.
• Cairo or 6th of October Residents.
If you’re interested and your qualifications meet our needs please send your resume on email@example.com please mention job title in the email subject
Expediting Officer At SAIPEM Misr
SAIPEM Misr is Hiring:
▪ Review Purchase Order and all the contractual documentation in order to detect discrepancies and prevent any misunderstanding that could potentially cause delays.
▪ Contact the Vendor to check correct receipt and interpretation of the Purchase Order, expediting the issuance of acknowledge of the order.
▪ Ensure that the vendor supply schedule covers all the supply cycle phases and its compliance with contract delivery terms and dates.
▪ Ensure the correct issuance of Goods Receipts and release of achieved Milestones.
Provide reliable and up-to-date information on supply progress status according to the delivery criticality.
– Bachelor Degree
– 0-1 years of experience (fresh graduates are welcome to apply)
– Excellent knowledge of MS Excel
– Fluent in English (written and spoken)
– French or Italian is a Plus
Location: New Cairo
If Interested, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the job title in subject.
Senior Logistics Officer At Baalbaki Chemical Industries (BCI)
BCI Egypt – Opportunity “Senior Logistics Officer ”
Location: 6th of October City – Giza
– Recommend the best freight forwarder/shipping lines based on historical performance, negotiating prices and conditions
– Follow up with the freight forwarders/shipping lines for freight quotations and price lists for import shipments
– Review and forward shipments documents to the clearance department
– Daily update the transactions follow up sheet and ensure that all data is accurate and updated
– Prepare daily and monthly reports
– Work between logistics team and other departments across various countries to enhance communication and improve work efficiency
-Identify problems and find solutions while working under tight time constraints
-Develop and maintain logistics/supply chain procedures and task tracking
– Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
– 4-6 years of experience in import and logistics
– Excellent command of English language
– Excellent in MS applications especially Excel
How to apply:
For interested candidates, please send your CV to:
Please add the job title (Senior Logistics Officer) in the e-mail subject.
Purchasing Specialist At Dina Farms
location: kilo 80 Cairo – Alex desert road
Experience: +3 years experience in spare parts Procurement.
if interested kindly send your CV at:
Foreign Procurement Coordinator At NPC
We are hiring “Foreign Procurement Coordinator”
Location: Badr City
Working hours: 8:00 Am to 4:00 Pm
Day off: Fri
+social insurance + health care +Bus transportation
-8 to 10 years experience in foreign purchasing.
-ERP system good knowledge.
-Very good English language speaking, writing and reading.
-Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills
-Strong analytical ability to adapt to different client needs and to develop and maintain successful working relationships
-Time management skills and the ability to deliver to deadlines .
-Receive the purchasing requests (PRs), contact the suppliers to provide the requested department with the requested materials within the delivery date in the PR.
-Search and contact suppliers, negotiates the prices, terms, conditions and delivery date for technically approved items to get the best offer according to the required specification with lower price to decrease the cost.
-Issue the PO and PR for the approved offer, ensure that they match all SOPs (standard operating procedures) then sign and report to the supply chain manager and CEO for final approval to ensure the payment to the supplier through the finance department.
-Follow up with vendors the delivery and work execution based on the technical acceptance to ensure that the required items match the PO and the PR.
-Conduct all the foreign procurement cycle items ( dates ,prices, terms and condition ,figures and description) on the ERP system to share it with the requesting department & finance department).
if you are interested send your resume to
email@example.com please mention job title in subject
E-Commerce Supply Chain & Distribution Section Head At PICO Modern Agriculture
PICO Modern Agriculture is looking for Potential Caliber as “ E-Commerce Supply Chain & Distribution Section Head ”
About the position:
PICO is launching our E-commerce platform to order fresh produce and PICO products to be delivered directly from our farms strait to customer’s homes. PICO is looking for an E-commerce Supply Chain & Distribution Manager to take our back end order fulfillment cycle to the next level of expansion and maximum efficiency.
The E-Commerce Supply Chain & Distribution Manager works to improve and expand, implement, manage, and guarantee and maintain efficient logistic operations, tracking workflow systems to ensure a timely delivery and communication of all projects from inception to fulfillment of PICO’s E-Commerce Platform. Guaranteeing smooth expansion and distribution from our Farms throughout the fully cycle to reach all customer’s direct homes.
-Oversee and manage e-commerce order processing and inventory fulfillment
-Monitor and recommend improvement/expansion of inventory levels to ensure product is arriving and orders are being fulfilled in a timely manner, consistent with communicated customer timelines
-Work with and enhance internal fulfillment team to track, problem solve issues. Lead in ideating and implementing new processes to prevent issues and improve operations
-Collaborate with vendors and outsourced products to ensure deadlines are met and all issues are effectively communicated and resolved
-Work closely with our Farm Management, to streamline communication and drive process and quality
– Serve as an advocate for the consumer experience from time of project ideation to post-sale engagement with Customer Service to insure they have the latest details to work from to provide exceptional customer experiences
-Produce and distribute frequent receiving, shipping, and inventory reports, including trouble shooting and resolving issues
-Offer expansion plans in detail, negotiate contract terms and budget for E-commerce project, set targets and supervise the full performance of the project.
– 3-5 years of experience working e-commerce
– B. Sc. Degree, preferably in logistics
– Demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate with many individuals and teams, including many different personalities.
– Ability to comfortably manage multiple projects at a time, while staying on deadline and sustaining quality of work.
– Identify and set priorities which accurately reflect the relative importance of job responsibilities and department initiatives
– Proactive and adept problem solver; ability to come up with inventive solutions on the fly.
– Detail-oriented and organized.
– Strong working knowledge of Product, Inventory and Order management systems
– Strong math and analytical skills
– Strong communication skill
Please Send Your CV to Recruitment@picoagriculture.com and mention the job Title in the Subject
Delta Egypt is hiring “”Logistics specialist””
Responsible for the handling the shipping of orders and samples
Handling requests via the email from our foreign suppliers
Organizing the shipments job requirements
Filling the shipping documents
Knowledge of finance and logistics relationship
Knowledge in importing (manufacturing )
Bachelor degree is a must.
Age less than 28.
(1-2) years of Experience.
Language Skills: Good English (oral/written).
Experience Needed:1 To 2 Years
Career Level:Experienced (Non-Manager)
Send me your cv on Juliana.firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Experience Agent / Reservation Agent At Nile Air
Nile Air is glade to announce for opening new job vacancies in the customer experience team and it’s ticketing offices.
If you think you can contribute to Nile Air’s customer service team, please send your CV to: email@example.com.
• Job requirements (Customer Experience Agent / Reservation Agent):
– A relevant college qualification.
– Two years of experience in ticketing, and fare policy, preferable a pervious airline experience.
– Two years of experience in customer service with ability to meet the company’s SLA.
– A good experience in customer communication and interaction with customers through Social Media and difference channels.
– Strong knowledge about aviation products.
– Advanced Amadeus user with minimum two years of experience.
– Excellent selling skills.
– Excellent communication skills with fluency in English.
– Excellent written skills, Arabic and English.
– Ability to learn and adapt.
– Flexibility in working hours in rotating shifts, including night shifts.
– Ability to manage emergencies and difficult situation.
– Ability to communicate and coordinate with teammates in a proper and professional manner.
regional sales manager
for below area’s
1 – middle & south upper Egypt
: ( minia – assuit – sohag – qena – luxor – aswan – wadi gded )
2 – Giza & faiyom & bani-sweif
3 – Alex & Delta :
( Alexandria – beheira – kafr el-shiekh – gharbia – dakahlia – menofia – damietta – matroh )
4 – Cairo ( Cairo – qalubia – sharkia )
send your cv to
and mention ‘area name’ at mail subject
We are currently looking for a Senior Graphic Designer
1- Supervise the creation and finalization of all marketing materials including but not limited to (POSM, Display units, Outdoors, Giveaways, Uniforms).
2-Supervise the production and execution of brand activations, consumer engagement activities and events.
3-Support the R&D team with all required technical artworks for all packaging material when needed.
4-Responsible for the development of corporate and brand guidelines and to ensure adherence to it in all executions.
5-Responsible for the creation & finalization of exhibitions Marketing Materials (Corporate).
6-Supervise on the production and development of all branding elements in all types of events according to brand guidelines.
7-Develop the Internal Communication for the HR department and manage the corresponding production.
8- Manage the budget and track the implementation of promotional material.
9-Ensure strict adherence to brand and corporate visual guidelines.
10-Supervise on the packaging designs AW and printings.
Education: Bachelor’s degree preferably in Applied Arts or a similar field.
Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator & Adobe InDesign.
Experience: 5- 7 Years of experience in a similar position
Languages: Excellent English language (Speaking, reading and writing).
If you want to apply send your resume and portfolio on firstname.lastname@example.org
Sr. Recruitment Officer. at BCI Egypt
BCI Egypt – Opportunity “Sr. Recruitment Officer”
Location: 6th of October City
– Identifying future hire needs
– Collaborating with the Departments manager’s job requirements
– Responsible for the recruitment process, the sourcing, interviewing and testing till on-boarding part of job candidates in Egypt
– Completing paperwork for the new hires
– Collecting and verifying employment documents related to hiring
– Preparing and sending the employment contract
– Responsible for updating the potential candidates’ future database
– Assisting in gathering various pre-employment and joining formalities such as bank accounts, medical insurance cards issuance, etc.., responsible for E-Files
– Assisting in all personnel action forms and ensuring proper approval
– Providing recruitment report to HR Manager
– Assisting in any other HR matters
-Bachelor’s degree in BA, Human Resources, or relevant field
-From 4 to 6 years of experience preferred in recruitment
-Effective communication & Interpersonal skills
-Proficient with MS Office applications
How to apply:
For interested candidates please send your CV to email@example.com
Please add the job title (Sr. Recruitment Officer) in the e-mail subject.
HR specialist At Orient Group
Orient Group is seeking to hire “HR specialist ” -Assistance with day-to-day management of Human Resources Operation -Responsible for the recruitment process from job posting, contacting candidates, pre-screen candidates, conducting the first interviews and other recruitment related tasks -Assist with on boarding and off boarding of staff Compile data, statistics and other information to support HR programs and functions -Assist with the implementation of new processes and procedures Requirements: -2-3 years’ experience of experience in HR -Degree in Business Administration or Human Resources, HR Diploma OR certificates are must -Proficient computer skills, -Strong verbal and written communication skills in English -English is required -Strong Analytical Skills -High attention to detail and time management skills Males only, Alexandria resident only can apply If you have above qualification Please send your CV with a recent photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org , and mention the job title in the subject field
Talent Acquisition Specialist At Al Ahly Tamkeen
Al Ahly Tamkeen is now hiring ” Talent Acquisition Specialist” Responsibilities: – Filling any new appeared open vacancies by posting & publishing new ads, screening, filtering, contacting & interviewing the applying candidates. – Post job advertisements (internal &external) and explore new recruitment channels. – Prepares a pool of CVs, screen, and select CVs for relevant positions. – Ensures candidates are initially screened against appropriate criteria. – Administer and coordinate pre-employment tests and all required material regarding technical interviews. – Conduct end-to-end recruitment process. – Keep records of all materials used for recruitment, including interview notes and any related paperwork. – Data base management. – Qualifications: – BSc/BA in Business Administration, or relevant field. – 1:3 years of previous related work experience. – Excellent English both spoken and written. – Proficient in the use of MS Office. Location: Zamalek If you are interested, send your CV to Jobs@alahlytamkeen.com with subject (Talent Acquisition Specialist )
OD Section Head At Zeta Pharma
#Zeta #Pharma is hiring #OD #Section #Head #pharmajobs #ODjobs
Location : Nasr City
~Job Description :
1. Partner with senior leadership to determine the priorities of the pre-defined organization’s Strategic Goals & Objectives.
2. Lead awareness sessions for different HR initiatives and processes such as Performance Management, Succession Planning.
3. Conduct research through various methods (data collection, surveys etc.) to identify a problematic situation or find the cause.
4. Plan and propose projects, initiatives, and action plans to link the Company Strategic Objectives.
5. Lead the organizational structure review and all re-structuring exercises.
6. Design and update a detailed organization chart with job descriptions- Job profiling, KPIs & deps workflow
7. Build and manage project plan for performance management processes, systems, training, communications, etc., including goal setting ensuring milestones are met and deliverables achieved.
8. Lead, Develop SOPs manuals creation and Workflow charts to 9.identify work duplications, obstacles, and constraints.
10.Work with external vendors and internal development team in enhancing business automation processes, dashboard, and scorecard through different channels.
11.Design and implement Job analysis project process
12.Design Competency Models
13.Recommend training and development systems.
14.Assist in employee retention and development
15.Design, lead and evaluate workload analysis to compared it with annual manpower planning and for restructuring departments
~Job Requirements :
1. Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
2.HR diploma or certificate is a MUST
3.MBA in HR is a plus.
4. 6+ years of experience in a relevant field
5. Pharma experience is preferable
~If interested kindly send your cv to
mention your job title in the subject
HR generalist At E-tronic Samsung
Electronics company is hiring now #HR generalist
*Job location: 5th settlement, new cairo
*Job type: Full time
*Experience from 0-1
About the job :
-Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves, compensation, and resolve any issues that may arise
-Assist in development and implementation of human resources policies
-Perform recruiting activities, prepare recruiting announcements or information concerning job vacancies, interviews, applicants & evaluates application forms
-Identify responsabilities assigned to employees, develops job description according to the structure
-Creating a fingerprint for the newly hired employees
-Organize the performance of employees
-Maintain employee personnel records
-Fluent in english
-Excellent MS office skills
(Word, excel, powerpoint, outlook)
-Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assigments
-Excellent organizational skills
-Excellent communication skills
-Strong decision making
Transportation, mobile allowance, social & medical insurance
If interested kindly send me your CV,
Please mention the job vacancy in the subject
OD specialist At Shifa Hospital
shifa hospital in new Cairo is looking for :
Main Job Duties:
-Develop & implement the Groups new organization structure policy and design with Org Charts, Unit Descriptions, Job Descriptions, KPIs & objectives
-Monitoring the status changes (promotions, transfers, resignations, retirements etc…)
-Established the Organization Development function to lead the HR restructuring project from HR perspective, enhanced, managed Performance Management, Manpower Planning Functions, etc.
-Support in HR restructuring project including full revision & analyses of HR systems, policies, procedures, detect deficiency areas, provide proper solutions
-Create and update organizational charts and headcount reports monthly
-Manage employee satisfaction surveying process, analyzing results and building up engagement plans
-Develop mentoring and coaching sessions
interested candidates are welcomed to send their CVs on:
HR Senior Supervisor Vacancy At EVA Cosmetics
Follow for your future career growth at EVA Cosmetics – Egypt and join our HR Team (6th of October Plant)
Responsible for implementing company strategies and policies by Supervise & develop Talent Acquisition and employee relations processes to ensure efficient operations for the organization.
Job duties & Responsibilities:
Prepare annual manpower plan and its budget according to company vision and needs.
Planning and sourcing with various recruitment channels such as company official channels, job Fairs, Online recruitment agencies, referrals, internal posting.
Implement whole recruitment processes (job posting, filtering, screening, selecting, interviewing, offering and follow up employee performance during probation period).
Conduct induction program for new hires in order to deliver new hires the company policy, vision, mission, HR systems and organization chart as well.
Conduct exit interviews to highlight resignation reasons and report results to HR Manager.
Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention through different HR activities.
Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances.
#Qualifications (Education & Work Experience):
• Education: Bachelor Degree in any relevant major – HR Diploma or HR advanced studies is a must.
• Language: Excellent English Language proficiency.
• Computer: Excellent Computer skills (Microsoft Office) & Microsoft Visio.
• Years of Experience: 7-12 years of experience.
If you are ready for your biggest career move, kindly submit your #CV to email@example.com
Market Research fresh grads At NielsenIQ.
We are looking for fresh grads who are interested to start their career in Market Research.
If you’re interested to join NielsenIQ. Please send your resume to my email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Social Media Moderator At Etoile For Manufacturing and Trading Sweets
Etoile For Manufacturing and Trading Sweets is Hiring
” Social Media Moderator ”
• Response to Customers’ Messages and comments on Different Social Media Platforms
• Produce reports on relevant moderation statistics, issues and outcomes
• Maintain the Moderation Guidelines and ensure they are up to date
• Regularly feedback insights gained from community moderation into the Social Media team
• BSC Degree
• Experience : 0 – 1 years
• Ability to work on switched shifts.
• Proactive and energetic.
• Good communication skills.
• Good writing skills
Benefits\ Attractive package and Social Insurance
Location \ Cairo
If You interested Send You Cv To
And Mention ( Social Media Moderator) In Subject
Senior Social Media Specialist At Elattal Holding
#Elattal Holding Heliopolis is hiring:
#Position: Senior Social Media Specialist
– #Experience: 3-5 years of experience.
– Real Estate Background.
– Bachelor’s degree.
-Create and implement a digital marketing strategy in line with the company’s objectives.
-Build and implement social media strategy.
-Leverage analytics to optimize content strategy for effectiveness and align with business objectives.
-Scope project requirements and prepare a budget.
-Develop a detailed project plan and monitor progress.
-Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and implement digital projects.
-Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met.
-Develop support documentation including risk logs and requirement specifications.
-Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks.
-Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues.
-Measure and analyze project ROI.
-Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects.
-Evaluate emerging social media platforms and technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
-Manage internal and external agencies/partners.
-Work closely with the Marketing Manager to ensure launch and post-launch implementation of new and existing projects are successful.
-Measure and report monthly performance of all digital activities (vs. agreed KPIs).
-5 years of digital marketing experience (agency and/or corporate).
-Minimum 3 years of digital marketing experience in Real Estate.
-Fluent Arabic and English speaker.
-Strong analytical skills / data-driven thinking as well as solid knowledge of analytics tools. (e.g., Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics, monitoring, and listening tools)
-Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading cross channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
-Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns
-Proven A/B testing experience
-Demonstrable experience leading/managing a digital marketing team.
-Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, CLM, email, and SMS marketing campaigns.
” CV@elattal.com” Mention the title
“Senior Social Media Specialist” in the subject.
Media Buyer At Elattal Holding
#Elattal Holding Heliopolis is hiring:
#Position: Media Buyer
– Real Estate Background
– Minimum 2-3 years of experience
– We’re looking for highly motivated employees who bring their all to work every day.
– We have high productivity and high engagement culture, that is not for everyone seeking a comfort zone.
– If You Are Ready To Rock We’re The Place For You!
• Conducting market research and analyzing demographics, media usage, psychographic, and buying patterns to define the target audience and campaign requirements.
• Developing advertising strategies and campaigns with marketing teams to most effectively reach the desired audience.
• Sourcing and presenting audience data and advertising proposals to clients for feedback.
• Proofreading advertising material before launching campaigns.
• Coordinating and overseeing the development and launch of campaigns.
– Knowledge of traditional and digital advertising trends
– Strong background in using media analytics tools
– Superior negotiation and communication skills
– Ability to multitask and organize multiple projects
– Excellent attention to detail
– Strong critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
” CV@elattal.com ” Mention the title
“Media Buyer” in the subject.
Credit Agricole Egypt Bank is currently offering an Excellent career opportunities at the Risk department for the below positions :
1. SME Senior Risk Officer
Main duties & responsibilities:
*Prepare Risk opinion on new proposed programs under SME sector.
* Prepare monthly reports on overall SME portfolio performance.
* coordinate with compliance, legal and credit control to ensure compliance with CBE regulations
Matching profile should have minimum of 5 years of relevant experience Certified Credit course / Advanced is a must
2. Senior Risk Officer
Main duties & responsibilities:
* Analyze Corporate/SME Bank loans & make final recommendations.
* Coordinate with compliance, Legal and credit control to ensure compliance with CBE regulations and CASA Group standard operating procedures.
Matching profile should have minimum of 5 years of relevant Experience with credit/ Corporate experience in corporate lending , certified Credit course / Advanced is a must
If you are matching these requirements and interested , please direct message with your updated resume or send it via Mail to email@example.com.
Audi Bank part of FAB group is hiring !
First Abu Dhabi bank is the UAE’s largest bank & one of the world’s largest and safest financial institutions is growing its global presence.As a result of FAB’s international expansion, we’re looking to attract and retain the best talent, from Egypt to Hong Kong , from São Paulo to Geneva and everywhere in between. We recognize the difference our people bring to the business and #grow stronger together.
Job Title: E-Commerce Acquisition Team Leader
Location: Cairo, Egypt
-Responsible for increasing the merchant’s acquisitions in order to boost bank’s revenues by leading a team of sales to achieve the desired objectives.
-Ensure that target setting and daily performance for sales team are running efficiently and provide the needed support to the sales team.
-Drive for the growth of the portfolio size through the execution for merchant acquisition plans .
Qualifications & Experience :
-Bachelor’s degree in Commerce ,Business Administration or it’s equivalence.
-Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in E-Commerce Acquiring field .
-Good understanding of business development environment.
-Full understanding of the products and sales management.
-Excellent writing,communication, and presentation skills
-Flexible with d TVeadlines and working under pressure.
-Sales & target oriented
-Negotiation & persuasiveness skills
-Hard worker & Energetic
-Team work spirit,problem solving & decision making
If you are matching the requirements and interested, please send your resume on Ghady.Abousetit@bankaudi.com.eg with mentioning “ Acquisition Team Leader” in the subject.
Accounting & Finance
Senior Treasury Accountant At Orchidia Pharmaceutical
Orchidia Pharmaceutical located in Oubor (Transportation Provided) is looking for:
Senior Treasury Accountant
Bachelor degree in accounting with experience handling foreign exchange, liquidity and cash flow
Minimum of 4 years of experience
Extensive knowledge about accounting principles
Punctual, reliable and must have strong communication skill
Knowledge about MS office, excel, and Adobe Acrobat
Able to work in a team and produce quality output under tight deadlines
Strong verbal and oral communication skills
Interested Candidates send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org Mentioning position name in subject
Cashier Accountant At Elattal Holding
#Elattal Holding Heliopolis is hiring:
#Position: Cashier Accountant
– Real Estate Background
– 1-2 years Experience
– Bachelor’s Degree.
1) Receiving all types of payment from customers after checking discounts and availability also approved exceptions
2) Record daily transactions and maintain filing process
3) Record EOI, Hold and Reserved Units and match them with related departments weekly
4) Prepare Daily Hold and Reserved Units Report
5) Refund payment for Cancelled units
6) Participate in events and exhibitions to receive payment from customers
7) Receiving and recording Notes Receivable transactions such as receiving down payments and installment checks also deposit it to the bank including PDC checks
8) Participate in events and exhibitions to receive payment from customers
9) Prepare petty cash for exhibition report attached with documents
” CV@elattal.com ” Mention the title
“Cashier Accountant” in the subject.
Senior Financial Accountant At Nile Air
WE ARE HIRING
Nile Air is glade to announce for opening a new job vacancy as Senior Financial Accountant in the Finance team.
If you think you can contribute to Nile Air’s finance team, please send your CV to: email@example.com.
· Prepare monthly income statement, balance sheet and cash flow with related disclosures.
· Review Trial balance and ensure that all entries are supported by documents, accurate and in line with company policy.
· Post needed adjustment entries to ensure financial reports in line with financial accounting standard and governmental regulations.
· Coordinate and follow up with external auditors by preparing audit file and documents needed to ensure company audit procedures completed in efficient and effective way without notes.
· Follow up customer & vendor advances and balances monthly.
· Prepare cycle count schedule, support the team during the process, adjust stock variance on system.
· Prepare all reports needed by company management.
· Assist fixed assets policies that drive effectiveness and efficiencies.
· Assist the finance team during cycle count.
· Review Balance sheet reconciliation and ensure that all entries are accurate and that transactions are reported in accordance with accounting standards and government regulations.
· Review and analyze expenses transactions, vendor balances & follow up old vendor balances.
· Review bank reconciliations for all banks monthly.
· Review Aging for customers, vendors monthly.
· Review Vendors and customers reconciliation on quarterly and follow up issues on monthly basis.
· Review the bad debt provision.
· Review and follow up stock movement and inventory balance and aging.
· Review and analyze expenses transactions and month-end accruals to determine accuracy.
· Preparing numerous audit schedules and year end audits.
· Record accrual, deferral, Reclass, and interdepartmental entries into the company’s accounting ledger, then perform account analysis to make sure those entries and balances are correct.
· Bachelor of Commerce /Accounting with 5-8 years of experience in the same field.
· Have a detailed understanding of Financial Reporting Standards.
· Strong interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills
· Strong analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
· Attention to details.
· Experience in Microsoft Office tools (Excel, word & PowerPoint).
· Experience in SAP.
Accounting Vacancies At Orascom Development Egypt
Orascom Development Egypt – El Gouna Destination is Hiring the below positions within our Control&Reporting Department
2-Accounting Manager (Ex Hospitality Industry is preferred)
3-Senior Account Receivables Specialist
4-Senior Accountant (Ex Banking Industry is a must)
Kindly send your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the position and note that irrelevant CVs will be disregarded.
Treasury Officer at DABUR EGYPT LIMITED
Dabur Egypt, World largest Ayurvedic company is hiring:
Treasury Officer – Accounting & Finance Department.
· Responsible payment checking and timely processing after ensuring due approvals on the top.
· Responsible for the day-to-day operational aspects of the Treasurer’s duties.
· Apply and follow up on all payment processes.
· Coordinate with business teams, (purchasing, accounts payable, etc.) to ensure smooth execution of the group requirements.
· Ensure the efficient management of the company’s bank accounts.
· Reconciling of bank statements against the GL, and clearing accounts assigned.
· Check and verify cash transactions; and also investigate and propose a possible resolution for any discrepancies.
· Take care of the cash management system of the company and their payment mechanism.
· Responsible for following up on financial proceedings, and ensuring tasks are completed on schedule.
· Maintain and manage all financial records, logs, spreadsheets, and registers.
BSc degree in finance or accounting
2+ Years of experience
FMCG Background is Preferred
MS proficiency is a Must
SAP experience is a Must
Location: New Cairo, Egypt, Dabur HO Days off: Fri & Sat
Interest calibers, please send your resume to:
HR.Egypt@dabur.com & mention (Treasury officer – HO) in your subject.
Cost Accountant At Döhler Egypt
Döhler Egypt for the Production of Natural Food and Beverage Ingredients seeks to hire:
– Bachelor’s degree in Finance.
– 3-5 years of experience in Costing, Pricing, and Budgeting.
– Preferably Food Manufacturing & Commercial background.
– SAP experience is a must.
– Strong communication skills.
– CMA holder is a must.
Job Location: 6th of October.
If interested, Kindly send your updated resume to:
Specify the job title in the subject line
Receptionist At Orchidia Pharmaceutical
Orchidia Pharmaceutical located in Oubor (Transportation Provided) is looking for:
Bachelor degree in any field.
Minimum 2 years of experience.
Knowledge about MS office, excel, and Adobe Acrobat.
Able to work in a team and produce quality output under tight deadlines.
Strong verbal and oral communication skills.
Interested Candidates send their CVs to email@example.com Mentioning position name in subject
Projects Coordinator at Ministry of Planning and Economic Development
Projects Coordinator is required to join the Ministry of Planning and Economic Development.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Following up the progress of implementation of all the projects under the relevant pillar(s)
· Coordinating with focal points in national entities,
· Devising timeline for projects under the relevant pillar,
· Preparing regular progress reports, reviewing project documents and deliverables,
· Identifying any obstacles/bottlenecks, making sure project activities and deliverables are implemented in a timely and efficient manner.
· Updating and validating the content posted on the digital dashboard to reflect the status of all projects.
· Attending meetings and preparing minutes of meetings.
· 3-4 years of experience in a similar context in projects with international organizations/national ministries.
· Bachelor degree in Economics, public administration or political science.
· Very Good technical background in projects with international institutions Strong communications and coordination skills.
· Excellent writing skills in English and Arabic, particularly in report writing and official correspondence with national and international agencies (French would be an asset).
· Mastering data visualization tools (flowcharts, diagrams, charts,..)
Interested candidates can send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with mentioning the vacancy name in the e-mail subject.
Junior IT-Help Desk // Senior IT-Help Desk at El Sewedy Education TKH.
Now hiring for El Sewedy Education The Knowledge Hub Universities
Junior IT-Help Desk // Senior IT-Help Desk with the below qualifications:
– Good English
-Bachelor of Computer Science/ Computer Engineering
Interested candidates kindly send your CV to
Salma.email@example.com Mentioning the job title in the subject.
IT Technical Support Engineer at Oriental Weavers
Oriental Weavers is now hiring (For Egyptians Only)
IT Technical Support Engineer
Location: 10th of Ramadan City
– Complete detailed reports listing requests for technical assistance, steps taken to resolve them, and the specific dates/individuals involved
– Act as the initial point of contact for all computers and systems related concerns from all computer users
– Organize and file documentation pertaining to warranties and instructional guides for computer hardware
– Maintain a working log detailing all required system updates, as well as the date of completion
– Resolve technical issues related to network interruptions, operating systems problems and other collaboration applications
– Actively update, maintain and monitor all aspects of computer networks
– Installation & configuration of a company’s computer hardware operating systems and applications.
– Maintenance and monitoring of computer networks and systems.
– Logging the queries of all users.
– Analysis of call logs in order to discover any underlying issues or trends.
– Diagnose and solve hardware or software faults.
– Follow instructions, either written or in diagram form, in order to set up a system or fix a fault.
– A bachelor’s degree in computer engineering/science
– Industry-specific certification in relevant computer software may be required
– 4-7 years of relevant experience in a customer focused position involving technical knowledge of a company’ s products and services
– Professional written and interpersonal skills are essential when communicating with internal customers
– Ability to prioritize and manage several milestones and projects efficiently
– Extensive experience working with different operating systems including Windows
– Comfortable working in and assisting others through company help desk software in addition to other remote access desktop programs
– Time-management skills and the ability to establish reasonable and attainable deadlines for resolution
Interested candidates can send updated CV to (firstname.lastname@example.org) with job title in email subject
Data Scientist At Seoudi Supermarket
We are looking a Genius “Data Scientist” to join our E-commerce team at
– Analyze raw data: assessing quality, cleansing, structuring for downstream processing.
– Design accurate and scalable prediction algorithms.
– Collaborate with engineering team to bring analytical prototypes to production.
– Generate actionable insights for business improvements.
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in quantitative field (Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, etc.)
– At least 1 – 4 years’ of experience in quantitative analytics or data modeling.
– Deep understanding of predictive modeling, machine-learning, clustering and classification techniques, and algorithms.
– Fluency in a programming language (Python, C,C++, Java, SQL).
– Familiarity with Big Data frameworks and visualization tools (Cassandra, Hadoop, Spark, Tableau).
– Full-time job (On-site).
– Location: Sheikh Zayed, Giza.
– 2 days off (Friday and Saturday).
** For Applying please send your updated CVs at “Jobs@seoudisupermarket.com“, mentioning the job title in the subject.
Quality Management Specialist At WE Data
WE Data is currently hiring “Quality Management Specialist”
* Job Tasks:
• Conduct audits with concerned owners/departments as per internal audit plan to verify the standardization and implementation of the QMS
• Develop audit reports detailing audit findings and follow-up implementation of corrective actions / suggestions to be aligned with internal audit procedures
• Collect and review the Collected KPI / SLA reports & update the TE dashboard
* Job Requirements
* years of experience: 0:2
* Required education: degree preferably in Business Administration / Computer science /engineering degree or related fields
* Required certificate/courses:
• BBM Standard Knowledge (intermediate level)
• Fair Knowledge about Six-sigma- Green
• Fair Knowledge about ETOM
• Visio Knowledge Quality Management Specialist
• ITIL Knowledge (intermediate level)
Location: Smart Village
If interested please send your cv to “email@example.com“ with the title in subject
𝐍𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 At Sukari Gold Mine
#Sukari_Gold_Mine is hiring a “𝐍𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫”:
📑 𝑱𝒐𝒃 𝒔𝒖𝒎𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒚 :
– Demonstrated knowledge and experience with LAN and WAN technologies
– Demonstrated knowledge and experience designing and implementing layer 2 protocols (𝟖𝟎𝟐.𝟏𝐪, 𝐒𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐞)
– Demonstrated knowledge and experience designing and implementing load balancing and high availability protocols (𝐇𝐒𝐑𝐏, 𝐕𝐑𝐑𝐏, 𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐏)
– Voice Technologies (𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐒, 𝐕𝐨𝐈𝐏, 𝐒𝐈𝐏 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠) and various protocols (𝐇.𝟑𝟐𝟑, 𝐌𝐆𝐂𝐏, 𝐒𝐈𝐏, 𝐒𝐂𝐂𝐏)
– Implementing and configuring Cisco Unified Communications Manager
-𝐕𝐨𝐈𝐏 𝐒𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐬 – Support/Troubleshooting
– Demonstrated knowledge of 𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐒, 𝐌𝐁𝐆𝐏, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐕𝐑𝐅𝐬
– Troubleshooting skills in a complex Data Communications environment
-Install and maintain networking equipment such as switches, routers, and proxy devices
– Bachelor’s degree in computer science (or related area) preferred.
– 2-3 years of experience in the same position.
– CCNA and/or CCNP certifications are highly preferred.
– Excellent communication skills.
– Team-oriented attitude to help other colleagues and departments with technical problems.
– Very Good In English.
– Egyptians only.
📍🏛 𝐉𝐨𝐛 𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 & 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 :
Sukari Gold Mine, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐞𝐚 “𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐚 𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐦
(𝟐𝟎 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐞 / 𝟏𝟎 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐨𝐟𝐟)
– Home to site Transportation provided 🚐
– World-class Full accommodation provided. 🏡
📤If you are interested send your CV to 𝒋𝒐𝒃𝒔@𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒏.𝒄𝒐𝒎 and mention
(𝗔𝗧-𝐍𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫 ) in the email subject.
Oracle Developer At Asfour Crystal international
Asfour Crystal international is hiring the following position: Job title: Oracle Developer.
– 2: 4 years as oracle developer.
– Strong Knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL.
– Knowledge of PL/SQL Packages/Functions/Procedures programming and debugging.
– Experience with Oracle (Forms, Reports) (6i , 10g).
– Experience with Oracle development tools (TOAD, Oracle SQL Developer…).
. If you are interested send your updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org and Mention the job title