تجميعه وظائف في مصر بتاريخ 26-9-2022 في تخصصات مختلفه
Sabbour is hiring Site Architect Engineer
If you are interested, please submit your resume to email@example.com and mention job title in the subject line.
Engineer Ⅱ (Electrical Engineer) Samsung Electronics Egypt.
– Job Code:
• Electrical Engineer #363.
– Basic Qualifications:
• BSc Electrical Engineering.
• Years of experience: 7 ~ 10 Years (Operation & Maintenance).
• Medium & low voltage panels operation and maintenance.
• Fire alarm system operation and maintenance.
• Lighting and power calculations.
• Reporting and Leadership skills.
• English Language: Very Good.
– Key Responsibilities:
• Perform Scheduled Maintenance.
• Repair Electrical Systems.
• Supervise Electrical Technicians.
• Troubleshoot Malfunctions.
– How to Apply:
Interested candidates, please send in your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org , with the subject line mentioning the Job Code & Residence.
El Sewedy Education The Knowledge Hub Universities
Are now hiring!
– IT Support SR.Officer & IT-Support Officer.
If you are interested to be part of our family or if u have any recommendations please send your CV to the below mail by mentioning ” IT-Support” in the subject.
We Data is currently Hiring “Data Center Specialist” with the below qualifications:
* Bachelor Degree of Engineering / Computer Science
* Performing several duties for their overall objective of maintaining the IT infrastructure of an organization.
* Maintain essential IT infrastructure operations, including OS and servers management [software and hardware].
* Strong knowledge and understand how servers hardware technologies works, Dell, HP, Huawei, etc.
* Experience in MS-Windows Server Administration, Linux/Unix, and main hypervisors (VMware, Hyper-V), certifications preferred.
* Knowledge of SAN Storage and SAN Network.
* Minimum 2 years of experience of working in IT infrastructure engineering.
If you’re interested, kindly send your CV on email@example.com with the title in the subject.
Job Description :– Strong abilities in Identifying and analyzing relationships between numbers.
– Making use of graphical information while working.
– Looking out for new opportunities for process improvement.
– Identifying critical metrics and coming up with recommendations on what data to collect.
– Examining, processing, and performing quality control checks on the gathered data.
– Liaising with business Sector in order to understand the requirements for reporting and delivering correct and accurate information.
– Analyzing, interpreting, and presenting results by implementing different tools and techniques.
– Creating and enforcing functional policies for effective data management.
– Planning and implementing several efficient Techniques and secure procedures for data management and analysis with attention to all technical aspects.
– Monitoring and overseeing the use of data systems.
– Formulating and implementing several management techniques for quality data collection, in order to ensure adequacy, accuracy, and legitimacy of data.
– Ensuring that digital databases and archives are safe and immune to security breaches and data losses by liaising with Information Technology CenterRequirements:
– Excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as interpersonal skills.
– Sound analytical mindset and problem-solving skills with the ability to gather, organize, analyze, and discharge significant amounts of information with accuracy and particular attention to detail.
– Several years of proven work experience as a data analyst or business data analyst.
– A Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management, or Statistics, or in any other relevant program.
– Adequate computer literacy skills with strong knowledge and familiarity with reporting packages.Location : World Trade Center -corniche el nile .
If interested Kindly send your updated cv at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioned in the subject Data Scientist Manager .
– Create, maintains and regularly database with various counterparty contact details (mailing address, telephones, e-mails, contact person
– Manage supplies inventory and restock as needed
– Welcome guests and address their inquiries properly.
– Manage meeting room reservations.
– Keep detailed and accurate records of visitor and of calls received.
– Maintain a proper and presentable reception area.
– Generate reports for the center management as needed.
– Bachelor Degree .
– Previous Experience in call center/customer service or related fields.
– Good Command of English .
– Preferred Males due to the work nature.
Mention the role in the subject please
If interested ,send your CV at TA@grifolsegyptplasma.com
– Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
– Excellent English Speakers
– Fixed working hrs (9AM-5PM)
– Fixed days off (Fri & Sat.)
Location: El MohandseenIf you are interested to apply please send your updated CVS with attached photo on email@example.com
– Reviewing Supplier’s Invoices and Matching them with Receiving order and recording them on ERP system
– Prepare Monthly Reports for the vendors balances and the accrual account
– Reconcile The Accounts payable Transactions.
– Monitor the account to ensure that the payments are up to date.
– analyze the invoice information to allocate it to the right accounts
– Track the expenses and process expenses reports.
– Bachelor degree in Accounting is Must
– ERP System User ( AX dynamic is preferred )
_ proficient use of MS applications
– Mobile Allowance
– Work Location: 5th Settlement –Cairo
– Qualified Candidates Can Send me their Updated CV To :
(Please Mention the Job title in the subject line) ( AP Accountant )
Location: Nasr City
– Audit posts and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
– Good knowledge of Egyptian tax Law (value tax – income tax – payroll tax).
– Experience in inspection tax (value tax – income tax – payroll tax).
– Review the value-added declarations, work-earning adjustments, deductions, addition…..etc.
– Preparing income numbers, income statements, profit and loss reports, revenues, and expenses.
– Managing all general accounting operations.
1- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Major in Accounting.
2- Experience: 2-4 years of experience at least in a public accountant office/audit firm (Audit Department).
3- Familiarity with Egyptian Accounting Standards.
4- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
5- Very good at English.
If you are interested, kindly send your updated CV to “firstname.lastname@example.org” and mention “Financial Auditor” in the mail subject.
Youssef Allam is seeking to hire “Senior Treasury ” with the following requirements:
1- Monitor loans and supplier liabilities
2- Debt & facility management
3- Optimal utilization of facilities to ensure reducing interest
4- Timely repayment of bank and supplier dues and monthly calculation for the interest expenses due on debts and facilities.
5- Monitoring and follow up transfers and LC
6- Opening LC’s and monitoring clients LG’S
Bachelor’s degree accounting, finance, business or relevant field
Exp.: 4:5 years in Treasury department.
Location: Salah Salem-Obour Buildings
If interested, send your CV with a recent photo to email@example.com and write in job title:
Senior Treasury – Code 02
Any CV with out code will be discarded
– Bachelor of degree
– Experience required 2:5 years (recruitment and OD)
– Excellent communication skills, and interpersonal skills.Work location: 15 of May, Cairo
To apply, kindly send your Updated Resume To
: firstname.lastname@example.org MENTIONING (HS01) in the subject.
Femex for import is hiring a Senior HR Generalist.
– Handle the payroll process starting from collecting the attendance reports to bank payments.
– Calculate bonuses and allowances
– Coordinate the recruitment process.
– Handle boarding & exit meeting process.
– Experienced in hiring blue collars.
– Participated in implementing HR Systems
– Issuing needed monthly analysis reports.
– Handle escalation meetings.
– Responsible for daily communication with the staff.
– Deal with the medical insurance provider.
– Has a good connection with the social insurance authority.
– Bachelor’s degree in any related field
– 5-7 years of proven experience in the same position
– Excellent command of the English language.
– High Organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
– Advanced MS office application user.
– High Analytical skills.
– Experience in fashion retail preferred.
– Gender: Any
– Work Location: Sheraton, Cairo
If you are matching our criteria and want to join our family, please send your updated resume to email@example.com with the subject ” Senior HR Generalist”
Location: Nasr City
1. Reply to all inquiries on social media channels.
2. Translate FAQs and support on the website.
3. Translate GKM articles.
4. Record MSG and comments in the CC system.
5. Respond to all given social media accounts professionally and on time while adhering to that brand and audience strategies.
6. Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
7. Creating a great customer experience and loyalty.
– Experience: at least 1 year in the same field.
– Good knowledge of graphics programs, Photoshop, and Illustrator premiere.
– Good knowledge of using professional cameras (Pictures and videos).
– Multitasking – Handle multiple conversations from different channels at once.
– Friendly, professional, and positive attitude.
– Proficient communication, analytic/decision making, and human relation skills.
– Content creator.
– Good knowledge of google analytics.
– V.good in English.
If you are interested, kindly send your updated CV to “firstname.lastname@example.org” and mention “Social Media Moderator” in the mail subject.
Due huge expansion plan, LC WAIKIKI is planning to hire “Store Manager “in #Qena
· Bachelor Degree
· Very Good Command of English (written & verbal)
. Preferable who located in Qena itself.
· Having previous experience in fashion Retail is a MUST
· Minimum 5 years of retail experience in a managerial
· Able to demonstrate financial awareness and a commercial mind-set, continuously thinking of ways to drive sales, manage costs
· Marvelous customer service and interpersonal skills
· The ability to solve problems, organize and plan
Interested candidates may send their updated resume on Mai.Dakhly@lcwaikiki.com and Omneya.email@example.com mentioning ” the job title and the preferred city in the email subject.
PICO Modern Agriculture is looking for Potential Caliber as “ Merchandiser”
-Working closely with buyers and key account specialists and other merchandisers to plan product ranges
-Promoting quantities and smoothly delivery timescales based on actual on-ground competition and prices
-Supervising daily deliveries & products from sales representatives
-Checking levels and distribution of stock & presentation in supermarkets
-Handling supply/production problems as they arise
Informing stock promotions/price reductions as appropriate with key accounts
-Making market survey presentations to senior managers & sales specialists
-Assessing sales performance of different ranges based on promotions and activation
-Bachelor’s degree preferred, or 1-2 years successful sales,experience
-Proficient with basic computer skills and email communication. -Ability to learn and use internal systems Revise sales orders, – Ability to learn JD edwards, and other customer order platforms.
– Ability to use Microsoft office platforms – Outlook and PowerPoint , excel with ease
– Excellent social skills and customer facing present ability
– Strong communication skills – ability to communicate needs and requests clearly and with context.
– Understands basic customer communication skills both written and verbal – consistent, clear, concise
– Customer service skills “People first attitude” – empathy, patience, self-control, adaptability, and effective listening.
– Ability to work in fast paced environment and able to execute on direction given.
– Ability to identify and communicate when a problem has occurred and can anticipate problems that will occur from action taken.
– A ability to travel long distance nationally without restrictions.
Please Send Your CV to Recruitment@picoagriculture.com and mention the job Title in the Subject
Location: Nasr City, Cairo
1. Receive customer inquiries and complaints through emails, telephone calls, outbound calls, etc., and respond to customer questions in a timely and prompt manner and answer them;
2. Responsible for recording, classifying, and sorting out customer feedback;
3. Identify important complaints, collect information to feed back to TL in a timely manner, and follow up;
4. Follow the call center process, complete training and exams regularly, and obey TL’s task assignment and mobilization;
– Experience: at least 6 Months.
– Very Good listening skills.
– Very Good communication (orally and written), interpersonal, and teamwork skills.
– High follow-up and organizational skills.
– Ability to effectively interpret body language Ability to work under pressure.
– Very Good command of English (written, orally).
– Very Good Computer skills (esp. MS Office applications).
If interested please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
mention the job title (Call Center Agent) in the subject.
MH Group for Construction is hiring the following positions:
● Civil site engineer- Aswan ( 2:4 years of experience)
● Civil site technical office engineer- Oasis ( 2:4 years of experience)
● Electrical site engineer- Nuwibaa (3:5 years of experience)
● DC specialist- Cairo Residents (3:5 years of experience)
● QA/ Document Control specialist (3:5 years of experience)
– construction experience is A must in all positions.
Kindly send your CV to email@example.com
Pls mention position in subject line