وظائف في مجال الامداد والتموين في مصر – Supply Chain Jobs in Egypt
Grifols Egypt for Plasma Derivatives is hiring a (Customer Service & Distribution Sr. Specialist) :
-Relevant Bachelor’s Degree (Supply Chain, Business, etc..)
– SAP experience is a must
– 5-7 years supply chain & customer service experience in retail, pharma, FMCGs industries
– Excellent Office Microsoft Skills
– Fluent written and spoken English and Arabic
-Manage end to end order to cash process within SAP
-Invoicing of Finished Products based on customer orders submitted by sales team
-Support sales team to achieve monthly sales target to customers
-Arrange Finished Products delivery schedule to customer based on availability at warehouse with alignment with sales team
-Handling customer requirements / complaints in terms of sales orders fulfilment & distribution operation
-Daily tracking for customer deliveries to ensure goods delivered as appropriate & collect PODs (proof of delivery) from customers to ensure financial sales value recognition
-Act as single point of contact for external customers to handle customer relationship in terms of finished products over stock, shortages, damages, returns, etc..
-Work collaboratively with warehouse team to ensure on-time delivery of planned shipments (invoices receipt, delivery notes, shipment plan, dispatch date, type & Number of truck required…)
-Outbound transportation arrangement with 3PL, report and investigate any delays / deviations vs delivery plan
-Ensure optimization of CS& distribution assigned budget
-Generate monthly OTIF report, communicate OOS situations, days of inventory coverage, review sales orders to align with commercial forecast
-Receive rolling forecast from commercial team & align accordingly with regional supply planners for finish product supply plan schedule
Review & communicate the risks & opportunities to business stakeholders
Location : Tolip El Narges – New Cairo and we will move to Maadi soon
-Please send your CV to ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) if interested and mention the job position in the subject
ADWIA Company is looking for ( Indirect Procurement Section Head ) with the following Criteria:
– Bachelor’s degree or Equivalent ( Commerce Accounting is preferable).
– Minimum 3 years experience in a similar position.
– Good Command of English.
– Strong ERP Knowledge.
-Promising career pathway.
-Healthy work environment.
– Competitive salary.
– Medical & Social insurance.
– Profit Sharing.
A candidate who meets the above criteria are invited to apply to:
Warehouse Manager at ACROW Misr
Position:- Warehouse Manager
Location:- Wadi Houf
– Supervise the activities of workers engaged in receiving, storing, testing, and shipping products or materials.
– Plan, develop, or implement warehouse safety and security programs and activities.
– Inspect physical conditions of warehouses, vehicle fleets, or equipment and order testing, maintenance, repairs, or replacements.
– Respond to customers’ or shippers’ questions and complaints regarding storage and distribution services.
– Develop and document standard and emergency operating procedures for receiving, handling, storing, shipping products or materials.
– Review invoices, work orders, consumption reports, or demand forecasts to estimate peak delivery periods and to issue work assignments.
– Monitor inventory levels of products or materials in warehouses.
– Develop storage and distribution models that include factors such as warehouse locations, customer locations, or available transportation modes to maximize operational efficiency or sustainability.
– Track and trace goods.
– Participate in setting transportation and service rates.
– Bachelor degree in a related field.
– +10 years experience in the same position.
– Preferably Experience in construction field.
– Excellent client facing and internal communication skills
– Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
– Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office & ERP System
➡️ If you’re interested, Kindly send your updated CV to: email@example.com and mention the title in the subject
Döhler Egypt for the Production of Natural Food and Beverage Ingredients seeks to hire:
– Bachelor’s degree.
– 1-3 years of experience in Logistics (Import & Export).
– Preferably Food Manufacturing background.
– SAP experience is a plus.
– Strong communication skills.
Job Location: 6th of October.
If interested, Kindly send your updated resume to:
Specify the job title in the subject line.
Foreign Purchasing Executive is needed in MCV in the field of Motor Vehicle Manufacturing,
* Experience from 4 to 6 years in the foreign purchasing ,
* English level Excellent,
* Identify and list down recommended / approved international and locally suppliers based on the following: price, quality, selection, service, support, availability, reliability, production and distribution capabilities, and the supplier’s reputation and history,
* Issue purchase orders as requested ensuring speed time delivery of the required quantities,
* Negotiate contracts, agreements and pricing with suppliers,
* Prepare price comparisons to ensure compliance with the agreed upon contract price,
* Ensure that all orders adhere to supplier agreements and contracts.
Interested candidates send their CVs’ through:
Mention in the subject “Foreign Purchasing Executive”
MB Group for electrical and panels is now hiring”
Local procurement “
• Location: 6th of October
•5 working days and 2 days off
• Attractive Package
•Social and medical insurance
• Preparing proposals, requesting quotes, and negotiating purchase terms and conditions.
• Preparing and issuing purchase orders and agreements
•Researching and identifying prospective suppliers
• Monitoring supplier performance and resolving issues and concerns.
• Inspecting and evaluating the quality of purchased
items and resolving shortcomings.
• Liaising with internal project teams for required materials
•Preparing reports and maintaining accurate inventory and procurement records.
• liaising with the accounting department forsuppliers’ accounts
•Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Business
Administration, or related field.
•1-2 years of solid experience. in the electrical industry field
• Hands-on experience in vendor sourcing practices (researching, evaluating, and liaising with vendors)
• Very Good communication skills
• Team player with strong organizational skills.
• Must have analytical skills
Very Good command of the English language
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and business application
• have an experience in using sap
• preferable males only
If someone is interested just send an updated CV via
Is currently hiring “#Logistics Officer “
Location: 6th of October City – Giza
How your day will look like:
– Coordinate with the shipping companies to collect, ship and deliver the imported items.
– Recommend the best freight forwarder based on historical performance, negotiating prices and conditions.
– Follow up with the freight forwarders, courier, and shipping lines for freight quotations and price lists for import / export shipments.
– Daily update the transactions follow up sheet and ensure that all data is accurate and updated.
– Prepare daily and monthly reports.
-Identify problems and find solutions while working under tight time constraints.
-Develop and maintain logistics/supply chain procedures and task tracking.
– Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
– 3-5 years of experience in import and logistics.
– Excellent command of English language.
– Excellent in MS applications, especially Excel.
How to apply:
For interested candidates, please send your CV to:
Please add the job title (Logistics Officer) in the e-mail subject.
Asfour Crystal International is hiring the following position:
Job title: Foreign Purchasing Specialist
Bachelor’s Degree .
From 3 to 5 years of previous experience in the same field.
Experience at Petrochemical & Metal & Spare parts
Experience in Far east and Europe Markets .
Strong Experience in Internet Searching ,
Result oriented / problem solver
Effective planning & organizational skills
Ability to learn quickly; to have dynamic & positive personality, to be proactive
V.Good In English
· Fluency of different MS Office programs
If you are interested send your updated CV at : firstname.lastname@example.org
and Mention the job title
MaxAB’s Private Label team is hiring!Purchasing Manager
Raya Foods is currently seeking to hire “Logistics Specialist“.
Or send your CV directly to: email@example.com mentioning the job title in the subject line.
Devartlab Pharmaceutical is hiring:
– Implementation of the executive plans and programs of the procurement department.
– Executing the purchase orders received by him, as well as all work orders within the limits of his work.
– Suggesting improvement, curative and preventive measures that would improve the performance of the work in his administration.
– Executing all tasks required by the procurement manager and coordinator within the procurement department’s work limits.
– Submitting a weekly report to the purchasing manager to show what has been accomplished and what has been postponed, with a statement of the reason.
– All of the above must be done according to the official procedure approved by the Procurement Department.|
– Creating a database of approved local suppliers.
– Coordination and opening the door for dealing with new suppliers of the required items.
– Preparing a periodic report on the company’s purchases and their compliance with the estimated budget items, stating the reasons for the discrepancy, and discussing them with the departments and sections requesting the off-budget items.
– Make a complete analysis of the month’s purchases and analyze the outlet and the non-executed from the budget.
General Qualification and Work Experience:
– Bachelor’s degree in any field.
– 2– 4 Years of experience in the same position.
– Experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
– Excellent English language and Microsoft Office.
– Strong analytical ability to adapt to different client needs and to develop and maintain
successful working relationships.
– A flair for negotiation and networking.
– Time management skills and the ability to deliver to deadlines.
Candidates who meet the qualification please send your CV to:
Supply Chain Section Head At Sandoz
-Lead and drive effective execution Sales & Business planning (S&BP) process.
-Establish one common Demand Plan for the entire product portfolio by analyzing customer and marketing data.
-Liaising with Finance and Commercial and monitoring trends in the marketplace
-Manage targeted inventory levels, ensure the replenishment process is in line with supply plans and ensures timely availability of products
-Ensure Inventory targets are achieved and minimal obsolescence of material
-Develop, maintain & report on KPI’s for Supply Chain area of responsibility
-Work with various cross-functional teams on projects such as new product launches, Regulatory initiatives/changes impacting product availability line extensions, product discontinuations.
-Initiates updates on the supply planning master data where necessary.
-APICS certification is desirable
– 5 years or more with relevant experience in the Demand and supply planning.
-Experience with dynamic and complex supply chains is preferred.
-Good understanding and working knowledge with ERP applications (material planning, warehouse management modules).
-Strong experience with SAP and RapidResponse, including system implementation, is highly desirable
-Data Structuring, Categorization for repeatable Analysis including Visualization.