Accountant At Edita For food Industries
Location: 6th of October City
Prepare and log the accounting transactions to be posted on the accounting ERP system.
1. Review and record the documents received from the different departments in the General ledger after obtaining approval and the expenses claims vs. attached invoices received from the Head Quarters and Branches
2. Record all stock movements (in/out transfers) to guarantee the control at all Company Stores (Raw, Packing, SP. VSP, Consumable, finished goods) to cost control A/P
3. Register expenses as per right cost code & cost center and prepare the monthly re-evaluation for the A/P and A/R and bank analysis.
4. Prepare and record daily accrual and adjustment entries and sales invoice on daily basis.
5. Review the salespersons’ commission and/or other incentives for processing the payment.
6. Record and book-keep all bank transaction and Prepare monthly report for all Bank Balances and time deposits (Edita & Digma).
7. Reconcile checks and Review all transaction loans.
8. Register fixed asset and prepare the monthly depreciation.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Commerce Preferably Accounting Major.
Experience: 0 to 1 year of experience in a similar field.
Languages: Good command of English language (Speaking, reading and writing).
MS Word Skills Advanced
MS Excel Skills Advanced
MS PowerPoint Advanced
MS Outlook Skills Advanced
Working Days: 5 Days/week [Sunday Till Thursday].
Days Off: Two days/Week [Friday and Saturday]
Working Hours: 07:30am till 04:00pm.
Working Environment: 2% Outdoors and 98% standard office work