Accountant At Hikma Pharmaceuticals
• Responsible for day-to-day accounts payable operations in all areas: PO and Non-PO invoice processing, payment holds, payment cycles, payment processing, expense reimbursements and vendor account reconciliations.
• Understand the full P2P cycle to quickly identify the source of bottlenecks, problems and drive issues to resolution including impact and risk assessments, status reporting.
• Analyze and monitor the general ledger and GR/IR (goods receipt/invoice received) accounts & reconciliation of GR/IR account including detailed aging analysis by type of posting
• Review and track supplier delivery improvements and late order resolution.
• Ensure company departments and business partners have a clear understanding of accounts payable services, policies, finance policies and company approval levels.
• posts intercompany journal entries on both sides for cross- company enabled location if not cross – company enabled .
• handles petty cash fund reimbursements for all agency funds .
• Conduct month-end, quarter-end and year-end close activities.
• Accounts payable Confirmations on a monthly basis as per Group policy
• Related parties confirmation transactions on a monthly basis with all related parties across the Group
• Reconcile and adjust all related parties reconciliation variances from prior months
• Collaborate with vendor master data teams to ensure processes and systems provide for effective onboarding and modification of supplier profiles
• ensures that taxes are deducted from the suppliers and prepares form 41 (deduction)
- Bachelor’s of Commerce, English Section is the must.
- At least 1:3 years of experience in similar position.
- SAP user is must
- Proper knowledge and application of IFRSs & EASs.
- Very good command of English
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, including Project, Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint Experience.
See more available Accounting Jobs on Vacanciesblog