Accounting Jobs in Egypt –
وظائف محاسبين في مصر
Accountant At Baheya Foundation
We Are Hiring an Accountant
·2:3 years of experience is required.
Processing accounting receivables and incoming payments and dealing with banks in compliance with financial policies and procedures
·Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting
· Excellent Microsoft Office skills
· Preferably experienced with SAP- ERP.
·Location: Sheikh Zayed City
Please send your CV mentioning the Job Title in the subject of your email to
Costing and decision analyst At WE-DATA company
WE-DATA company is hiring the following position:
“Costing and decision analyst”with the below requirements:
-(0-2) years of experience
– Bachelor degree of Commerce and Accounting
If interested please send your CV to “firstname.lastname@example.org” with the title in the subject.
Planning and reporting analyst At WE Data
WE Data is currently hiring “Planning and reporting analyst” with the below requirements:
• BA/BS in Business/Finance
• Basic knowledge of Accounting , Financial statements and Budgeting perpetration .
• 1:2 years’ experience in same role Or related (telecommunications filed is an advantage)
• Good understanding of (Oracle ERP), Proficient user of Excel & PowerPoint application
If you’re interested please send me your CV on email@example.com with the title in the subject.
Realme Egypt is hiring “General Accountant”
Location: Nasr City
1- Review & prepare & record shipment amounts that contain CPS payments & shipment invoices & banking and government charges related to importing shipments.
2- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
3- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
4- Analyzing bank statements and recording their transactions
5- Reviewing the accounting department’s working cycle.
6- Making any adjustments related to the financial statement.
– 1-2 years of proven experience as an Accountant is a must.
– Graduating from the faculty of commerce.
– Excellent knowledge of Excel.
– Very good in English.
If you are interested, kindly send your updated CV to “firstname.lastname@example.org” and mention “General Accountant” in the mail subject.
**Note that any mail without the mentioned subject will be ignored.
Senior Treasury Accountant
Is required to Join TBS Holding (The Bakery Shop)
To assess, monitor, plan and manage the efficient utilization of cash and financial services in a manner consistent with the company’s Objectives and Strategies, Manage the company’s internal and external relationships and to manage, identify and mitigate the exposure to the organizational risks.
– Monitor and analyze the company’s daily cash position to cover cash commitments.
– Monitor the company’s cash inflows and Outflows and Ensure proper cash management process.
– Prepare the cash position reports and relevant reports.
– Prepare cash flow forecasts.
– Monitoring cash balances on deposit at financial institutions.
– Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements.
– Monitor Bank charges & Commissions
– Monitor Bank settlements and reconciliations.
– prepare bank transfers & other Bank transactions
– Investing and borrowing funds
– Managing internal relationships with the related departments, such as accounts receivable (A/R), accounts payable (A/P), accounting, tax department, procurements, etc..
– Manage external relationships: banks/financial & regulatory institutions.
– Manage month-end close activities on a regular cycle throughout the year and then prepare for an efficient year-end close process
– Responsible for the day-to-day operational aspects of the Treasurer’s duties
– Manage daily cash balances and trading in the financial markets.
– Contribute in the arrangements of the financing facilities.
preparing principal and interest calculations for lenders debt payments, ensure the payments of all dues in respect of the Facilities deadlines and timetables.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance and preferred to be MBA holder or advanced degree in business.
– Having 5-7 years Experience in Treasury or Corporate Finance
– Certified Treasury Professional (CTP).
– Planning, knowledge of capital markets, accounting, finance and tax.
If you have any recommendations please send CVs mentioning the Job Title in the subject of your email on:
Cilantro is Hiring “AR Accountant”:
5 working days “Fridays and Saturdays” off
Key Responsibilities will Include:
-Processing accounting receivables and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
-Performing day-to-day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data
-Preparing bills receivable, invoices, and bank deposits
-Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status
-BS degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
– 1-3 years of proven working experience as AR Accountant, or General Accountant.
-Solid understanding of basic accounting principles
-Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
-Hands-on experience in operating spreadsheets and accounting software
-Proficiency in MS Office
If you’re interested send your updated CV to email@example.com mentioning the job title as the subject.
Alsafy Group is currently hiring Accountant
Review all accounting transactions and assure all entries are recorded correctly based on required approval, POs, allocated cost centers and GL accounts.
Prepare & confirm accounts reconciliations with related parties & sister companies
Maintain general ledger chart of accounts and communicate changes with users on a periodic basis.
Support Monthly and Annual Close Processes
Dynamics 365 user
BSc in Accounting, Finance, or relevant degree
knowledge of general accounting procedures
knowledge of using ERP system
1-4 years of experience in general accounting
8 working hours & two days off
Interested calibers are kindly requested to submit their updated CVS on (firstname.lastname@example.org) and mention in the subject ” Accountant”
Finance Manager At intersport
Recommendation for strong caliber as Finance Manager
Retail industry is a must
Located in October
With solid exposure with all finance functions, treasury, controlling expertise is a must, Responsible, either directly or by managing staff, for all cash management, investments, insurance, budgeting, and financial reporting, helping to drive the company’s financial strategy
Send your resume at email@example.com
Misr International Hospital is looking for hiring “Financial Analyst “with the below qualifications:
Skills and Qualifications
Create dynamic financial models, and analyze financial data and trends.
Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Power BI and familiarity with data query management tools
(SQL, Query builder, Dax Studio).
Perform market research, data mining, comparable analysis, business intelligence, and valuation models.
Analyze budgeting and accounting reports of each department and enforce expenditure controls.
Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a major in finance, economics, or statistics
Proven experience working as a financial analyst for 3-5 years
Excellent reporting, presenting, and communication skills
Ability to work with large datasets
Strategic thinking and organizational skills
Proven analytical and financial modeling skills
Any related study is plus (CFA, CMA, FMVA….)
Experience: 1 to 3 years
Must be advanced Excel user
If you are interested kindly send your updated resume to
Please mention the job title in email subject.
Is Required to join TBS Holding (The Bakery Shop)
Having 3-5 years Experience in Financial Analysis preferably Retail Field.
Please send your CV mentioning the Job Title in the subject of your email on:
A big group of companies looking to hire ” accountant “
– Bachelor degree of Commerce .
– 1 – 3 year of experience
– Good knowledge of MS office
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Work Location : Nasr City
Interested candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning ” Accountant ” in the subject line