Benefits Officer at Edita Food industries
Support in all the benefits operations for all the company employees
1. Handle monthly medical insurance operations (Additions, Cancellations & Refunds)
2. Support in handling all medical insurance issues (monthly chronic cases, approvals, complaints, refunds, Emergency Funds, side pool, etc.)
3. Resolve employee issues with medical insurance providers and other benefit administrators.
4. Provide the business partners with an explanation of benefits and instruct them on enrollment and fulfillment procedures.
5. Handle all the monthly issues related to premium card (additions, cancellation, monthly installment deductions)
6. Handle all domestic business trip reservations (hotels, plane ticket, etc.).
7. Approaching different vendors to provide the best deals/offers for edita employees.
Education: Bachelor’s degree Business Administration
Experience: 0 – 2 Years of experience.
Languages: Good command of English language (Speaking, reading and writing).
MS Word Skills Advanced
MS Excel Skills Advanced
MS PowerPoint Advanced
MS Outlook Skills Advanced
Working Days: 5 Days/week [Sunday Till Thursday]
Days Off: Two days/Week [Friday & Saturday]
Working Hours: 7:30am till 4:00pm
Working Environment: 100% standard office