Benefits Senior Specialist At Vodafone Egypt
This role is responsible for creating and applying benefits and recognition strategy which assures VF Egypt’s competitive position as the employer of choice to increase people’s engagement.
• Designs and manages all employee benefits Portfolio.
• Ensures the local benefits programs comply with VF group standards.
• Designs a comprehensive benefits package to meet the needs of a dynamic employee base through offers and exhibitions.
• Manages the wellbeing insurance program by managing the budget together with the design of updated competitive employees’ insurance plans [medical, life and disability programs]
• Manages the Car program benefit by managing the budget together with the Benchmarks and the design of a competitive car program benefit.
• Manages the non-cash awards as CXX Hero’s and Shabr2a
Key performance indicators:
• Employee satisfaction rate
• Market competitiveness
• Budget utilization
Core competencies, knowledge and experience:
• Strong negotiation skills
• Strong stakeholder management through a consultative and inclusive approach
• Strong operational focus
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
• Good Excel knowledge
• 0-2 years of HR experience