Collective Engineering Vacancies Fresh and experienced Jobs
Production Engineers At Kellogg’s
Kellogg’s is hiring Production Engineers :
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
•Receive from Supply planning the production plan and organize with them the production schedule.
•Based on the production schedule, organize the manpower accordingly with the standard.
•Make sure that the production lines keep the expected OEE.
•Make sure that the production adherence will be achieved also meeting the expected production cost.
•Make sure that the equipment will be maintained in basic condition by implementing the standard of Autonomous Maintenance.
•Make sure that the start-up operations, change over and cleaning are executed accordingly with QFS Standards.
•Cooperate with maintenance team, to organize the schedule for the planned maintenance.
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
•B. Sc. in Engineering (Mechanical/ Production Engineering)
•Communication Skills, Planning & Organizing, Results Orientation, Problem Solving, Analytical Thinking, Accuracy & Attention to Detail and Time Management
•FMCG production environment background is a must (1-3 years)
•Can work in shifts as per the plant shift pattern
Cairo Plant, Bisco Misr
Share your CV with us @ email@example.com and mention the position in the email subject
Project Coordinator Engineer At Al Ahly Tamkeen
Al Ahly Tamkeen is now hiring “Project Coordinator Engineer”
– Carries out all project coordination duties including:
1. Thorough follow up of each project time-plan.
2. Following up on the regular reports of each project made by consultants.
3. Provide periodical reports for the top management.
4. Keeping an up-to-date filing system for each project, including the technical details and challenges as well as the VOs and the documentation of all the official papers of the projects.
5. Working on the contracting processes and the assigning of branches to the contractors, including all its paperwork.
6. Revising the branches budgets and adjusting it versus the general budget of the company.
7. Ensuring that all the branches’ operations are intact and dealing with any arising problems through the appropriate channels.
8. Maintaining the flow of internal communication and coordination with other departments in the company.
9. Preparing a payment plan for all the branches for the consultants and contractors, and planning/managing the instalments including their paperwork.
10. Site supervision visits and reports.
11. New branches inspection.
12. Engineering department admin work: including all paperwork, archiving, writing emails, preparing for meetings, following up on schedules.
13. Other duties include carrying out some of the technical office engineer work which includes:
a. Technical revision of the full package drawings,
b. Revision and submission of BOQs,
c. Revision and submission of materials and site requirements
– Bachelor’s degree of architecture or civil engineering.
– 2 : 3 years of previous related work experience.
– Project Management certificate/ workshop is a must.
– Proficient in using Primavera and Microsoft office programs .
– Excellent Communication skills.
– Strong attention to details.
If you are interested , kindly send your CV to Careers@alahlytamkeen.com with subject “Project Coordinator Engineer”
Senior Electrical Engineer At Otsuka Pharmaceutical Company
Otsuka Pharmaceutical Company is hiring now :
Senior Electrical Engineer
BSc. of Engineering
Experience from 3 to 5 years
Experience in classic control and plc (Siemens, Omron… )
Experience in plastic manufacturing machines is preferred
Attention to details skills
High follow-up skills
Hard worker & ability to work with shifts system
Work location :10th of Ramadan
For the interested candidates please send your cv to :
Injection Molding Engineer At Yes pac for packaging solution
1. working to set up and operate machines that shape plastic or other materials through a process called injection molding.
2. care of all machine-specific functions such as configuring the equipment, loading and operating the machines, and optimizing the machine capability.
3.Handle production line stoppage and follow up on any complications that might arise and take the adequate actions in order to prevent any stoppage.
4.Responsible for any corrective and predictive maintenance during the shift.
5.Changing and controlling of the machine parameters to produce a preform without defects.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Mechatronics, Mechanical and production Engineering
· Experience 2:4 years
· Experience as a machine operator
· Knowledge of production procedures.
· Physical stamina and strength.
-Work location 6 October
If you are interested please send your CV and firstname.lastname@example.org
A mentioning the position name in the subject line.
Electrical & Mechanical Engineers At MIDO Coating Company
MIDO Coating Company is looking for a “Electrical & Mechanical Engineers” for a Full time Job with the below Details
– Bachelor’s Degrees Electrical – Mechanical Engineering.
– 0 – 2 Years’ Experience (fresh graduates).
– age 24 to 26
– VERY GOOD COMMAND OF ENGLISH.
– Passionate and eager to learn.
– V.Good Communication Skills.
– Alexandria Residents.
– Good Package.
– Transportation available.
– Social & Medical Insurance.
– 5 working days (from 8-4) & 2 days off.
– Work Location: Borg El-Arab city – Alexandria
If interested please share your resume on: Hr@midocoatings.com
mentioning the job title in the email subject.
Procurement Engineer At Sinoma CDI
Sinoma CDI is hiring new Procurement Engineer to join our team in Head Office – Fifth Settlement.
Graduates of years 2021-2022 are welcomed to apply.
If you are interested, Please send your CV to email@example.com
Mechanical Engineer At Rameda pharmaceutical
Rameda is the fastest-growing leading pharmaceutical company in Egypt, led by a team of professionals with extensive multinational experience. The Company develops and produces a wide range of branded generic pharmaceutical products.Rameda combines global standards with local insights, you are given the opportunity to gain experience professionally through an environment that supports and provides you with the tools you need to learn and move forward in your career. We are committed to attract and retain exceptionally talented employees; therefore, we are looking to hire the following post: –
1- Supervising the operation of engineering facilities and networks (city water network – compressed air network – nitrogen network – drainage network, bathrooms, and showers).
2- Carrying out preventive maintenance in accordance with the approved maintenance plan.
3- Responsibility for supplying all production departments in the factory with their daily needs of engineering services (all kinds of water – compressed air – nitrogen, industrial and pure steam) to maintain the implementation of the factory’s production plan.
4- Commitment to follow the instructions of security, safety and occupational health and compliance with the rules of G M P and the environment.
5- Carry out any other work assigned to him in accordance with the company’s policy
1-BSC in engineering
2- From 1-5 years’ of experience
3- Accuracy, good work plan,leadership and creativity
4- Familiarity with all engineering facilities (pumps – boilers – air compressors – workshop, plumbing and paint works)
5- A suitable physical structure and speed of movement, free from chronic diseases
· Competitive package
· Attractive incentive scheme
· Continuous training and development
· Promising Career Pathways
* Candidates that matches the above qualification kindly send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with mentioning the job title in the subject
Junior Cost Control Engineer At Alunile for Aluminum & Metals Company
Alunile for Aluminum & Metals Company is now hiring:
#Bachelor_degree: Bachelor of engineering (Construction Management is a must)
#Experience: • 1-2 years in construction field
#Males & #Females can apply
#Location: Mohandseen (Head Office)
#Cairo and #Giza Residence only
#Medical and #Social Insurance
If you are interested please send your CV to: