Cost Accountant – 2023 At Beyti Egypt
- Ensure proper discipline of the SAP system updates regarding the daily production process orders, and monitor the daily production levels and the daily material consumption.
- Monitor and report the daily WIP inventory levels and advise the production team on the proper reconciliation actions.
- Monitor and report the daily receiving of Raw Milk.
- Report the weekly and month-end LIP, identifying the opportunities to improve the production waste.
- Assure production BOMs are updated in the SAP system.
- Maintain the cost accounting system with the proper SKU routing.
- Assist the Cost Accounting Manager in measuring the production performance.
- Provide the monthly actual COGS analysis by SKU.
- Contribute to discussions and reviews conducted during yearly audits.
- Education: Bachelor’s in accounting or business.
- Experience: 3-5 years of experience.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills are a must.
- Recognize the principles of internal auditing.
- Outstanding skills in the use of MS Office package and Power BI.
- Ability to apply logical judgment to diverse, challenging situations.
- Ability to respond with perceptiveness under variable circumstances.