Cost Accountant At Rotogroup
Company location: 6th October
No experience needed
Medical insurance and life insurance
Training and courses
• Assess all incoming products, resources, and services to ensure the best price.
• Maintain vendor and service provider relationships.
• Remain acutely aware of market trends that could impact resource costs.
• Analyze invoices to ensure correct products/services were received at the expected cost.
• Collaborate with department heads to strategize ways to minimize waste.
• Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of the interdependency of cost drivers.
• Commit to maximizing efficiency at all levels without compromising quality.
• Develop and implement proactive solutions and cost-cutting measures.
• Calculate the cost of direct materials and the conversion cost for
• production orders to assign standard costs for all products.
• Analysis of expenses for all cost centers, Review estimated budget of it.
• and on the general trend to calculate the MOH rate with a high accuracy.
• Follow-up daily production orders in terms of consumption of raw materials and the output and control standard ratio of spoilage
• Review the purchase orders and purchase prices, and review suppliers ‘offers, whether domestic or foreign.
0-2 years experience
Very good in. English
interested candidates please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org