Export & Regulatory Specialist At Skretting Egypt
The Export Specialist:
• Confirm shipping bookings declaration, contact and communicate with both freight forwarders and shipping lines to get rates, looking for transit time, free time, and other factors.
• Executes required export documentation for multiple accounts in various stages of completion in a highly time-sensitive environment
• Timely management of multiple lines of communication between, shippers, customers, and internal parties, maintaining details and relaying pertinent information to appropriate parties
• Follow up the certificates and licenses related to the logistics ( Industry license, export certificate , Tax certificate , …. Etc) validity and expiry dates
• Processes freight Reviews, prepare, and invoices for payment.
as Regulatory Affairs Specialist
• Responsible for preparation of Registration dossiers of all new products and Re-registered products.
• Follow up submission and any supporting documents along with registration lead time.
• Support logistic team with all references, legalized certificates and material needed for regular analysis and release.
• Prepare analytical files to be submitted to different authorized labs
• Follow up analysis and supply all needed requirements to get release certificates f samples.
• Ensures confidentiality in respect of registration files contents.
• Completing all registration requirements for all shipments.
• Responsible for obtaining Ministry of Agriculture (MOA) importation approvals, inspection & release
The Regulatory Specialist reports hierarchically into the Regulatory Manager and may have a regional or global scope.
Regulatory and Compliance Management
Investigate all kinds of incidents and reports and provide expert advice to more senior colleagues. Minimize risk exposures and ensure adherence with regulatory standards by working with all internal functions to make sure compliance programs are properly implemented.
Regulation and Registration
Collaborate internally and work as the customer champion in cross-functional teams to build strong understanding of regulation and registration requirements
Policy Development & Implementation
Help develop procedures for an area of the organization, and monitor their implementation
Work on complex administrative processes and databases to develop and test administrative procedures to ensure they are fully in line with organizational needs.
Deliver pre-established outcomes and/or provide support services while operating within the organization’s established regulatory and governance systems and
Data Collection and Analysis
Collate and analyze data using pre-set tools, methods and formats. Involves working independently
Identify, within the team, instances of non-compliance with the organization’s policies and procedures and/or relevant regulatory codes and codes of conduct, reporting these and escalating issues as appropriate.
Personal Capability Building
Develop own capabilities by participating in assessment and development planning activities as well as formal and informal training and coaching; gain or maintain external professional accreditation where relevant to improve performance and fulfill personal potential. Maintain an understanding of relevant technology, external regulation, and industry best practices through ongoing education, attending conferences, and reading specialist media.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
Compliance with Nutreco’s standards and policies.
Compliance with all relevant regulations / Audit results.
Execution of the regulatory objectives and strategy
Reporting on key indicators, key controls and regulatory compliance standards.
Preparedness of Nutreco companies for new and existing feed, food, veterinary, environmental & trade legislation.
Successful registered and/or authorized (new) ingredients and/or products.
Successful regulatory assessed products and concepts in the processes and projects.
Efficiency & effectiveness authorization & registration process (e.g. speed of dossier compilation and throughput at governmental organizations, quality of dossiers).
Quality of support and advice to management / business.
Number of successfully resolved non-compliance incidents.
Skretting is a global leader in providing innovative and sustainable nutritional solutions and services for the aquaculture industry. Skretting has production facilities in 18 countries on five continents to manufacture and deliver high quality feeds from hatching to harvest for more than 60 species. The total annual production volume of feed is close to 2.5 million tonnes. Our mission is Feeding the Future.