FRONERI Summer Internship – Sales Operations Department
Our summer internship program is a 2 months program that aims to build caliber who understands the market needs, corporate life and business acumen, building caliber who will be ready to get hired upon graduation. Duration: July and August. The internship is paid.
Education: Undergraduate (2nd and 3rd year of university)
Major: Business Administration or any relevant field
Experience: Extracurricular Activities or/and Internships
Availability in July and August
Our summer internship program is a 2-months program that provides you with:
1- One of the best “on hands experience”, you get to learn real business cases, learn by doing.
2-Mentorship, in which you have a mentor who assigns you to tasks that helps you learn and implement, coaches you and give you all the guidance you need.
3-Professional certificate upon finishing the program.
The Sales Operations – internship activities:
- Develop a territory management plan to optimize sales coverage in the assigned region, including regular customer visits, route planning, and lead generation activities.
- Achieve a customer acquisition rate of X% by identifying and converting prospects into active customers within the traditional trade channels.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create sales collateral and promotional materials tailored to traditional trade customers, increasing their engagement and purchase intent.
- Implement a structured sales process, including effective objection handling techniques and upselling strategies, resulting in an increase in average sales per customer.
- Monitor and analyze sales data, customer feedback, and market trends to identify opportunities for product assortment optimization and sales growth.
Location:Cairo Distribution Centers
Proficiency in English
Experience with Microsoft Office
Eagerness to learn
Positive Attitude and Adaptability