Graphic Designer Jobs in Egypt
Graphic Designer At TEZ TOUR Egypt
►ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for an experienced and enthusiastic candidates who are able to work in a fast-paced,high-energy environment.
Bachelor degree in fine arts/applied arts.
MS office skillful.
Illustrator, photoshop & InDesign software skillful.
Photo editing and designing software skillful.
Videos software skillful
Branding Basics skillful.
Color Management skilful.
Work under pressure.
Flexible to travel.
Emailing updated resume to
We are looking for a talented Motion Graphics Specialist
– A strong portfolio of 2D/3D animation and motion graphics, with audio timing and accurate pace.
– Excellent knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro, Illustrator and Photoshop.
– Knowledge and passion for social and viral advertising.
– Reliable, with good organization and time management skills.
– An understanding of storytelling, camera moves, timing and flow in animation.
If you’ve got a 1-3 years of experience in Advertising, please email us your portfolio and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Graphic Designer
Travco Group is hiring (Senior Graphic Designer) located at Elshiekh Zayed
· Create and maintain companies’ presentations, branding and layouts.
· Developing various types of creative content for advertisements, brochure.
· Review all designs for errors before printing or publishing.
· Select colors, images, and typefaces to use for layouts.
· Use photo-editing software and layout software to create design
· Developing effective strategies for driving and increasing online traffic.
· Developing and sharing various social media content like graphics, videos, and other forms of content.
– Experience from 3 to 6 years.
– Bachelor’s degree in Art, Marketing, Communications or a related field.
– Understanding of social media principles and best practices.
– Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
– Understanding digital and print design
If you are interested, kindly send me your resume and portfolio to the following email: email@example.com mentioning the job title in the email subject.
Menassat_Developments is hiring:
– Experience: from 5 to 8 Years.
– Adobe after effect.
– Adobe premiere.
– Adobe InDesign.
– Adobe Illustrator.
– Adobe Audition.
– daVinci Program.
– Gender: (Any).
– Bachelor’s Degree – Applied Arts is preferred
– Location: Tolip Hotel, South 90 st.,5th settlement, New Cairo.
Interested candidates can send their Resume and mention title.
We are looking for a talented Senior Graphic Designer who’s got a knack for good design and an incredible eye for detail. If you’ve got a minimum of 3 years of experience in Advertising and you’re passionate about content creation and art direction, please email us your portfolio and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
· 1 – 3 years experience in graphic design.
· Computer fluency Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator & Indesign) & Microsoft Office in Mac or PC
· Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio. Portfolios with the financial industry is an asset.
· Keeping up to date with design and software trends
· Typography knowledge
Attention to detail
Organization, ability to juggle multiple projects
Understanding browser capabilities
Creativity and originality
· Experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
· A strong eye for visual composition.
· Effective time management skills and the ability to meet pressured deadlines.
· Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
· Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, advertisements
· Knowledge of video editing is an asset
· Familiarity with HTML and CSS is an asset.
· Knowledge of the mechanism of the financial industry is an asset.
· Liaising with external printers or production teams to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed or presented to the highest quality.
· Developing concepts, graphics and layouts, including making decisions about fonts, images, readability and readers’ needs for digital and print purposes.
· Preparing layouts (brochures, presentations, etc ..) based on an agreed brief.
· Ability to develop infographics to summarize certain concepts.
· Ability to develop themes for conferences or campaigns.
· Logo design
· Ensure projects are completed in a timely manner with a quality product
· Collaborate with fellow designers to develop new approaches for creating more-expressive graphics for EGX
· Collaborate with fellow designers to develop new approaches for creating more-expressive graphics for the company
Working Conditions: In-house graphic designers work mainly typical office hours but may need to work longer hours or weekends when deadlines are approaching.
Please submit your CV through the email below
Elite Hospital is now hiring:
Experience: At least one year
Employment Type: Full-time
If you are interested, kindly provide us with your Last Updated Resume & Creative Portfolio on
Taj Misr Developments is currently hiring :
the following position :
– Graphic Design .
Minimum 2-3years of experience .
Real Estate Background .
preference : basic knowledge of animation and video editing .
Location : Heliopolis .
kindly send Your updated resume with photo & mention the subject to: Career@tajmisr.com
MIDO Coating Company is looking for a “Graphic Designer (printing and packaging) ” for a FULL TIME vacancy with the below details:
– Bachelor’s degree in graphic arts or any related field.
– Experience as a graphic designer in the field of printing and packaging
– Experience with graphics editing tools ( e.g. Photoshop , Illustrator , InDesign ).
– High level knowledge in print, with a good understanding of digital design.
– experience in packaging design and production processes, as well as asset preparation, die lines and final artwork.
– Understanding of visual elements ( layout , type and fonts ).
– Experience with Developing different designs for print and digital material.
– Work Location: Borg El-Arab city
– Alexandria Residents Only.
– Good Package.
– 5 working days (from 8-4) & 2 days off.
– Transportation available
– Social & Medical Insurance
If interested please share your resume & portfoilo on” Hr@midocoatings.com” with a subject line of Graphic Designer
Graphic Design Internship at Al Assema Hospital
-Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply.
-location in Dokki.
Interested candidates Kindly send your CV to: email@example.com and mention job title
We are Looking for a “Graphic Designers” to be joining our E-commerce and Marketing teams..
– Design and execute layouts/marketing assets for homepage features, landing pages, digital marketing, social media, site banners, packaging, product labels, newsletters, mobile, email blasts, etc.
– Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
– Discerning eye for photo editing, cropping, and compositing as well as skillful retouching and color correction essential.
– Portfolio demonstrates strong visual, typographic, and illustration principles through print, email, and social marketing campaigns.
– Must be able to shift quickly between editing, design, development and operational tasks.
– Ability to take design feedback and incorporate it quickly.
– Work collaboratively in a team environment with creatives to proactively direct results and resolve inaccuracies.
– The ability to work effectively independently and as part of a team.
– E-commerce background in retail is a plus.
– Experience working on motion projects (digital animation) a plus.
– Knowledge of Asana a huge plus.
– Fun, outgoing and good-humored.
– Bachelor’s degree required.
– 2+ years of professional work experience in graphic design, including packaging design, social designs, and photo-editing.
– Have a solid understanding of typography and composition.
– Knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign or Illustrator is a must.
– Knowledge and understanding of design concepts and techniques, as well as working within a brand system and style guides.
– Excellent design and typography skills
– Collaboration, attention to detail and a deadline-driven mindset are a must.
– Portfolio required.
For Applying, please send your CVs at
MB Group for electrical and panels is hiring “Graphic designer “at Dokki
Role and Responsibilities
• Manage all requests for designing, print through to production.
• Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
• Oversee layout and printing of materials.
• Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, presentations, internal communication and marketing materials.
• Perform retouching and manipulation of images.
• Developing MB Group and all subsidiaries’ websites.
• Create digital posts, banners, and icons for use across our social platforms.
• Preparing rough drafts and present ideas within an established brand identity.
• Developing various types of creative content for advertisements, catalogues, brochures, brochure & flyers…etc.
• Amend designs after feedback with high quality and on schedule.
• Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
• Present finalized designs to the applicants.
Familiarity with designs software such as (InDesign, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere Pro , Photoshop, Adobe XD and light room).
If you are interested, Kindly send your updated CV with samples of your works on firstname.lastname@example.org