Greeter at Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank Egypt
Greeting of walk-in customers, directing them as appropriate and assisting them in completing required forms prior to approaching the counter. Acting as a backup for Express Banking Zone staff in case of excess crowd
Efficiently direct the walk-in traffic to the appropriate service zone generates referrals for the Branch through contacts with walk-in traffic, booking necessary appointments for PB’s/SPB’s at Advisory Zone
Quality & Services
- Professional greeting of walk-in customers, directing them as appropriate.
- Manage the counter queue by identifying customers’ needs and assisting them in completing required forms prior to approaching the counter.
- Externalizing low added value transactions towards self-service zone by educating customers on the use of the machines.
- Promptly & effectively handle fast services & inquiries
- Book appointment for customers seeking products sold at the Advisory Zone or a complex customer transaction.
- Promptly and efficiently handle customer quick inquiries / complaints.
- Generating a continuous flow of referrals/ appointments as per target set in the commercial action plan.
- Enhance Role in Business Referral Program Process.
- Responsible to handle New Que-Matic System Process.
- Responsible to handle New Customer feedback on I-Pad System
- And any other assigned tasks
- CBE, Compliance, Audit, Procedures
- Handle KIO, returned mail & receipt of general mail of the branch.
- Handling cheque books & Debit Cards delivery to customers within the bank policies and procedures
- And any other assigned tasks.
- University/College Degree.
- Good command of the English language.
- 0-2 years of experience preferably in the financial services industry.
Job specific Skills:
- Good communication and relationship building skills.
Exemplifies Core Competencies: analysis, communication, customer focus, teamwork, functional proficiency and managing change.
Work Locations :Dokki