Guardian Glass Egypt Internship Program – Engineering Internship
Full Job Description
Guardian is a diversified global manufacturing company headquartered in Auburn Hills, Michigan, with leading positions in float glass and fabricated glass products for commercial, residential and transportation applications; automotive trim; and the distribution of building products. Through its research and development centres (Science & Technology Centre for glass and Advanced Development Centre for automotive), Guardian is at the forefront of innovation. Its automotive trim group, SRG Global, is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of chrome-plated plastic parts for the automotive, commercial truck and consumer goods industries. Guardian, its subsidiaries and affiliates employ 18,000 people and operate facilities throughout North America, Europe, South America, Africa, the Middle East and Asia. We are looking to hire fresh graduates on internship for our plant in Egypt. The work location will be 10th of Ramadan, Egypt
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Guardian offers an entrepreneurial environment for results-oriented individuals with a unique culture that focuses on results, playing to win and rewarding employees for their commitment to excellence.
- This will be an opportunity for you to learn in a manufacturing environment and build your career with one of world leader in glass manufacturing industry.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Electrical/Chemical engineers from any reputable university.
- Only fresh graduates with zero experience should apply
- 6 months internship program with possibility of hiring after end of internship based on performance of each candidate.
What Will Put You Ahead
- Good Communicator
- Self motivator and hardworking
- Background in chemical/ electrical engineering
- Good technical understanding in their relevant field of engineering