Hire To Retire Associate At Nestlé Egypt
Company: Nestlé Business Services
Location: Cairo, Egypt.
Department: Hire to Retire
Bachelor’s Degree Holder
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment – passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future
The HR Admin is responsible of the execution of any operational activities in scope of service with accuracy and timeliness for all markets that are being serviced, and to ensure that all services are being delivered according to the local legislation of respective markets
A day in the life of…
- Personal Administration – processing in SAP hire/ rehire, transfer, promotion, end of employment, and updating personal details.
- Payroll administration – manage additional and recurring payments and deductions
- Reporting – preparing reporting to IBPs and state authorities
- Communicate with the state authorities in the Markets where applicable on the topics of employees’ payments/deductions processing
- Ensure ongoing proactive cooperation with PY team, Contact Center and Market Local stakeholders in consistent improving of current process and stabilizing the quality of service delivered.
- Ensure the availability of updated Standard Routines due to legal or process changes and in accordance with internal compliance standards
- Deliver process optimization: automation, cost optimization, complexity reduction
- Ensures proper payroll income and deductions: computes, prepares and reconciles where appropriate all cash compensation, benefits, allowances and other advances and payments
- Reviews loan application and other benefit documents and requirements
- Prepares salary analysis to determine loan eligibility, where appropriate
- Process benefits of transferred staff such as transportation allowance, rent subsidy, infant feeding scheme, and burial benefits, out- of- the pocket benefits, per diem, etc.
- Process retirement and death benefits
- Process other Benefits unique to each market in-scope of NBS
What will make you successful
- Bachelor’s Degree Holder
- Minimum 1~2 years of experience
- Fluency in English is a must
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Strong Communication skills
- Ability to work in a challenging environment
- Can apply the Proactive Cooperation mindset on his/her daily tasks
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office
- French language will be a plus