HR Specialist ( HR Business Partner) At Cairo Poultry Group Americana
Cairo #Poultry #Group- #Americana is looking for a high caliber
#HR #Specialist ( HR Business Partner)
To qualify for the role, you must have:
– Bachelor’s degree.
– 1-2 years of experience in HR.
– Preferably from Alex residents.
– HR Certificate is a must.
– Good working proficiency in computer skills and MS Office.
– Very good English language skills.
– Job scope: Coordinate the HR Function in (Feeds & Slaughterhouse) Plant.
– Organization Structure/ Reporting to: HR Assistant Manager.
– Job Location: Nubaria, El Beheira & Giza
– Follow up the Manpower plan, recruitment plan, and process./Work closely with assigned departments to deliver recruitment needs.
– Interview job applicants, evaluate applicant skills, and make recommendations regarding the applicant’s qualifications.
– Follow up the implementation of the probation Period evaluation.
– Conducting exit interviews to identify reasons for employees’ turnover.
– Managing reports and planning tools such as Monthly Vacancy Report and other relevant periodic reports concerning recruitment “daily and monthly headcount, Exit report and Probation period report”.
– Monitor staff through training programs ensuring personal and organizational targets are achieved.
– Develop testing and evaluation procedures to evaluate instructors /providers’ performance and the effectiveness of training programs, proposing recommendations for improvement.
– Conduct orientation sessions and arrange on-the-job training for new hires/summer interns.
– Maintain up-to-date records of all training delivered, and produce reports as required.
– Implemented, monitored, and control the Employee Performance Management System for all Supervisory and Non-Supervisory employees to ensure completion of the Quarterly, mid-year, and end of year cycle.
– Analyze data from appraisal documents, coach, train individuals/groups ineffective objective setting, and conduct performance reviews. Highlight to Supervisor any alarming/critical trends.
#Other #related #responsibilities:
– Responsible for preparing all ISOs and audit documents.
– Preparing reports and statistics regularly as needed.
– Follow up on the monthly productivity report.
Are you ready to take the challenge? Fulfill your information
and send your CV to https://lnkd.in/d_SGZ8-r
#What #We #Do
Cairo Poultry Group is the region’s leading vertically integrated poultry company with a business model based on expert control of the supply chain and operations covering all steps of the production cycle, including grandparents, parents, hatcheries, broilers, and processing. Thanks to star brands like Koki and Americana Meats, we are Egypt’s key player in the market for retail and value-added food sales in Egypt, offering a wide variety of chilled, frozen, and value-added products to individual and institutional clients alike.