HSE Manager At Dabur Egypt
About the job HSE Manager
Dabur Egypt Limited is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Dabur International headquartered in Dubai, UAE.
Dabur is the fourth largest FMCG Company in India. Building on a legacy of quality and experience for over 130 years, Dabur is today India’s most trusted name and the world’s largest Ayurvedic and Natural Health Care Company.
Dabur India’s FMCG portfolio includes five flagship brands with distinct brand identities — Dabur as the master brand for natural healthcare products, Vatika for premium hair care, and Fem for instant fairness & skin care.
Continuing its relentless growth charge, Dabur has recently made two strategic acquisitions for gaining access to newer markets, entry into virgin categories, and access to advanced technologies in the highly developed consumer markets of Turkey and the USA. Hobi Kozmetik, a leading personal care company in Turkey Namaste Laboratories, is a leader in African American Hair Care based out of Chicago, USA.
As an HSE Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Provide HSE leadership and partnership across the Drilling, Completions, and Facilities operations throughout the company Facilitate activities to maintain ISO-14001 certification requirements in an integrated management system.
- Provide HSE expertise and support to the Process Safety Management program.
- Prepare, revise, and update health and safety programs and procedures to meet changing needs in the organization and through changing regulations.
- Develop, recommend, and implement cost-effective HSE compliance techniques.
- Assist the operational teams with higher HSE compliance efforts on existing projects and provide recommendations on developing/future projects.
- Reviews HSE policies and practices to ensure that they are updated and meet current trends and to continually assess hazards, risk assessment, and mitigation plans.
- Handle and review all HSE visualization and legalization.
- Oversee regulatory training development, audits, and inspections and keep records completed.
- Prepare information to be used for annual reports to the company and regulatory agencies.
- Review/approve all news and changes to equipment and processes for potential risks to health, safety, or environments.
- Create reports on all matters relating to H&S including findings from risk assessments.
To be successful in the role, you should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field from a reputable university.
- HSE-related certificates are a must (OSHA, ISO 14001, Occupational Health and Safety diploma.)
- Minimum 7-9 years of manufacturing, FMCG, or pharmaceutical industry.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English language.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.