Would you like a meaningful career where you can make a daily difference to our organization and colleagues around you? A career as a P&G Human Resources Specialist will provide the opportunity to develop deep knowledge and skillsets in 1 or more HR fields (e.g. HR Administration, HR Operations, HR Services and Solutions, Employee engagement, Learning and Development etc).
You will Responsible for supporting Site Human Resource Systems and Processes to ensure that the needs of the business and employees are met. Examples of systems and processes could include work related to recruiting, training and development, events management, organizational communication and compliance systems.
If you enjoy working and communicating across a breadth of geographies and multi-functional teams, a career in HR will be a good fit for you
Bachelor’s degree with one of the following majors: Human Resources, Business Administration or any relevant majors.
- Legally eligible to work in Egypt
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Having Highly developed interpersonal skills like communication and presentation skills. Good interpersonal skills to persuade, influence and adapt communication style to different situations and individuals
- Fresh Graduated or 1 to 3 years of experience maximum.
- English Fluency
- Academic or professional HR background preferred
- Aptitude for critical thinking & problem-solving
- Strong Collaboration and Communication skills
- Strong Leadership and Interpersonal skills
- Able to operate independently with attention to detail
- Ability to logically organize thoughts, s et priorities and deliver what i s committed.
- Ability to manage time effectively
- A bility to learn on the job
6th of October City, Giza Governorate, Egypt