Information Technology Vacancies In Egypt
Associate TechOps & Support Engineer At Sumerge
Sumerge is currently hiring an Associate TechOps & Support Engineer
• 0-2 years of technical experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
If you’re interested or know someone who might be, apply through our website in the below:
Database & Middleware Administration Team Leader at Audi Bank
Audi Bank part of FAB group is hiring !
First Abu Dhabi bank is the UAE’s largest bank & one of the world’s largest and safest financial institutions is growing its global presence. As a result of FAB’s international expansion, we’re looking to attract and retain the best talent, from Egypt to Hong Kong , from São Paulo to Geneva and everywhere in between. We recognize the difference our people bring to the business and grow stronger together.
Department: Information Technology
Job Title: Database & Middleware Administration Team Leader (Oracle)
Location: Cairo , Egypt
Interested applicants may send their resume to (email@example.com) mentioning the job title in the email subject (DB & MW Administration TL)
Database administrator Section Head At WeData
WeData is Currently Hiring ” Database administrator Section Head” with the below qualifications;
-7+ years of experience as a SQL Server DBA role or similar role
-5 years of experience with Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO), backups, restores and recovery models, High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for SQL Server
-8 years of experience with Windows server, including Active Directory
And below are the job responsibilities;
-Manage, maintain and configure SQL Server databases clustered or single mode in production and testing environments
-Apply and validate process for updating, upgrading and resolving issues.
-Monitor system’s health and performance and configure audit logs on SQL server and SQL transactions
-Ensure high levels of performance, availability, sustainability and security
-Analyze, solve, and correct issues in real time
-Provide suggestions for solutions and maintain high standards of data quality and integrity
-Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes professionally
-Assist developers with query tuning and schema refinement
-Provide 24×7 support for critical production systems
-Perform scheduled maintenance and support release deployment activities after hours
-Handling customer requests validation and applying
-Reporting performance impacts or degradation with analysis
-Documentation for the solutions design and architect according to standards for every project
-Share domain and technical expertise, providing technical mentorship and cross-training to other peers and team members
-Ensure all database servers are backed up in a way that meets the business’s Recovery Point Objectives (RPO)
-Test backups to ensure we can meet the business’ Recovery Time Objectives (RTO)
-Configure SQL Server monitoring utilities to minimize false alarms
-New solutions recommendations and choose whether to use clustering, log shipping, mirroring, Windows Azure, or other technologies
-Develop, implement and optimize stored procedures and functions using T-SQL
-Analyze existing SQL queries for performance improvements including indexing
-Develop procedures and scripts for data migration
-Help in write optimized queries, views and triggers for integration with other applications
-Apply system updates and security patches on the implemented solution in a manner that does not impact the production environment regularly
-Excellent knowledge for users groups, roles and permissions, and manage proper access internally for team members and for external customers
-Always on call for troubleshooting in case of any critical problems
If You’re interested, kindly send your CV to “firstname.lastname@example.org” with job title in the subject.
Support Senior Specialist At WeData
WeData is currently hiring “Support Senior Specialist” with the below qualifications:
– 2-3 years of experience.
– English fluency written and spoken
– Good at MS office application
– Legal knowledge
If you’re interested, Kindly send your CV to “Menna.M.Mohamed@te.eg” with job title in the subject.
All you tech-savvys listen up! We’ve got a calling for your expertise! If you think you’ve got what it takes to thrive then check the list below and apply now!
Apply here: – https://lnkd.in/dsAfsxy or send your CV to careers[at]flairstech.com
Join our #FlairsTechFamily now! We’re looking for self-motivated and innovative IT & software development gurus!
Check out our vacancies below and apply to join a company where Innovation, Talent, & Excellence are at the core of everything we do!
We are an international IT and Software Services company that provides exceptional experiences to customers around the world from our five offices in Egypt, Canada, and Poland. Over 70 global partners rely daily on our 800+ employees for superior Software Development and BPO/ Customer Operations services, as well as innovative Business Solutions.
Do you want to work with international clients and be part of a flexible, supportive, and energetic work environment? Do you want to propel your career journey to new heights? #FlairsTech is hiring for the below vacancies. If you think you have what it takes, apply through the below link, and start your career journey with us now!
It’s time to Play BIGGER!
-Managed services Specialist
-Right Answers L2 Support
-Network Operations Center – Italian Speakers
-Senior DevOps Engineer
-Senior System Admin
-Technical Support Specialist
-IT Help Desk Admin
-Senior Java Developer
-Senior CRM Developer
-Senior React JS
-Senior AX Developer
-Senior QC Engineer – Automation
-Senior SharePoint Developer
Join us now!
Senior Java Developer at TE data
WE-Data company is hiring the following position:
“Senior Java Developer” with the below requirements:
-(2-3) years of experience
– Technical experience must include (Spring , Java , Angular)
– Bachelor degree of Computer Science
If you are interested send your CV on email@example.com with the title in the subject
Share Point Developer At Coca-Cola HBC Egypt
Coca-Cola HBC Egypt is hiring a “share Point Developer” with 5 years of experience , if interested to apply please send your CV to:
sherouk.nagy@Cocacolaegypt.com mentioning job title in your mail subject.
Developers Vacancies at Arab African International Bank
Arab African International Bank is pleased to share with you the following vacancies. Feel free to apply through our website www.aaib.com/careers
1- Life Ray Developer
2- Share Point Developer
3- Front End Developer
4- Back End Developer
Access Engineer At We Data
We Data is currently Hiring “Access Engineer” with the below qualifications:
– Bachelor Degree of Engineering
– (0-2) years of experience.
– Max age 28
– CCNA Certified is a must / CCNP is a plus
– Experience in Cisco/Juniper Routers, Switches, routing protocols
– CCIP, JNCIS, JNCIA
– Receive and handle customer complaints via e-mails/phone calls, open trouble tickets and work on solution identification and implementation to minimize disruptions and downtime
– Liaise with appropriate members of the same family or other families as appropriate, to collect and collate information required to work on solution implementation
– Monitor customer satisfaction in term of responsiveness time and repair time to detect customer opinions and develop improvement plans
– Maintain computer records and reports as directed such as trouble tickets, faults recovery documents, ensuring they remain accurate and up to date
If you’re interested, Kindly send your CV to “Shrouk.Hassan@te.eg” with job title in the subject
PHP/ WordPress developer (Remotely-Part time)
is needed for baltoe
Manage technical/design updates to WordPress websites.
Act as a super-user on a WordPress website.
Work with the marketing team to improve Search Engine Optimization (SEO) on all company websites
Process website back-ups, theme, and plugin updates, to ensure that the coding on all websites remains secure and up to date with the latest security threats.
2-3 years of experience as a PHP Developer.
Good Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization.
Dev-Op experience is preferred
Excellent understanding of wordpress is a MUST.
If anyone interested send cv& PORTFOLIO at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Collaboration & Enablement specialist at Vodafone
Skilled System Engineer to manage and maintain our enterprise applications & systems and server. In this role, you will be responsible for installing or upgrading All Corporate applications systems and servers, managing user access to the servers, and maintaining the security and stability of the systems.
• Assessing the stability, security, and scalability of installed systems.
• Discussing system and server upgrades with IT managers.
• Installing or upgrading systems and servers.
• Providing technical support for staff and back-end system users.
• Troubleshooting system and server errors.
• Reviewing system error logs and user-reported errors.
• Monitoring and updating the Windows codebase.
• Managing user access.
• Monitoring system performance.
• Maintaining server architecture security and creating system backups.
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Computer Science or equivalent.
• Proven work experience as a systems Administration is preferred.
• Detailed knowledge of operating systems, deployment, and maintenance.
• Ability to automate tasks by create scripts.
• Experience with databases, patch management, and networks including LAN and WAN.
• Familiarity with modern operating systems and server platforms.
• Knowledge of network security systems, intrusion detection systems, and data backup.
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
• Good analytical and communication skills.