IT collective Jobs in Egypt
Al Ahly Tamkeen is now hiring “Junior Network Administrator” Responsibilities: · Fully supporting, configuring, maintaining and upgrading corporate networks. · Installing and integrating new server hardware and applications · Support and administer third-party applications · Ensure network security and connectivity · Monitor network performance (availability, utilization, throughput, goodput, and latency) and test for weaknesses · Set up user accounts, permissions and passwords · Resolve problems reported by end user · Define network policies and procedures · Specify system requirements and design solutions · Research and make recommendations on server system administration. Qualifications: · BSc degree in Computer Science or related field. · Minimum 3 years’ experience. · Proven experience in a network administrator role · Hands on experience in networking, routing and switching · Excellent knowledge of best practices around management, control, and monitoring of server infrastructure · Experience with firewalls, Internet VPN’s remote implementation, troubleshooting, and problem resolution is desired · Ability to set up and configure server hardware · Familiarity with backup and recovery software and methodologies · Great at organizing, prioritizing and multitasking · Juniper, Cisco training Location: Zamalek If you are interested, kindly send your CV to: Jobs@alahlytamkeen.com with subject “Network Admin.”
Al Ahly Tamkeen is now hiring “IT Asset Management Specialist”: – Responsibilities: – Raise order for IT equipment and maintain records of IT assets. – Assist and utilising inventory data management software to maintain inventory accuracy and workflow. – Reviews historic data assets information, build up and continuously maintain IT assets log. – Optimise IT asset management policies and procedures. – Evaluate, implement, and maintain IT assets management systems. – Keep accounting team posted on new assets purchase status and information. Qualifications: – 1-3 years’ experience in IT Assets Management and Assets Log Maintenance. (Fresh Grads are welcomed to apply). – Solid understanding of IT assets operation. – Ability to excel in a fast-paced work environment. – Familiarity with ticketing systems to organise and track tasks. – Good sense of data management and a cautious working attitude. – Excellent in cross-department communication and coordinating skills. – Basic knowledge of accounting. – Excellent writing, editing, and communication skills. – Location: Zamalek If you are interested, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “IT Management Specialist”
#Al_Assema_Hospital is looking for ▪️IT Internship Location: Dokki, Giza. Duration: 3 months. Requirements: – Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field required. or familiar with CCNA & MCSA. – Excellent communication skills. – Very good command of English. – Cairo residents only. If you are interested send your resume to: email@example.com OR :0105 041 4995 Mention “IT Internship” in the subject.
WeData is Currently Hiring “Java Senior Developer ”with the below qualifications: – (2-4) years of Experience. – Bachelor in IT/Computer science or any related field. Requirements: · Java programming language is a must · IBM message broker,IBM integration Bus (IIB),IBM mq is highly preferable · Familiar with WSDL/XML If interested please send your updated resume to Nourhan.Mohsen@te.eg with mentioning the job title in the subject
WeData is Currently Hiring “Java Developer ”with the below qualifications: – (1-2) years of Experience. – Bachelor in IT/Computer science or any related field. If interested please send your updated resume to Nourhan.Mohsen@te.eg with mentioning the job title in the subject
Al Ahly Tamkeen is now hiring “Junior Data Analyst” Responsibilities: 1. Managing master data, including creation and updates. 2. Managing users and user roles. 3. Provide quality assurance of imported data. 4. Develop reports and analysis. 5. Managing and designing the reporting environment. 6. Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports 7. Training end-users on new reports and dashboards. Qualifications: 1. BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics. 2. Maximum 3 years Experience. 3. Strong knowledge of and experience with visual reporting (Power BI) and databases (SQL) 4. Preferred knowledge in Crystal reports. 5. Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize and analyze significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy. Location: Zamalek If you are interested, kindly send your CV to Jobs@alahlytamkeen.com with subject ” Data Analyst”
MCV ” Manufacturing Commercial Vehicles” is hiring “IT Technical Support”
Location ” New Salhia City – Ash Sharqiyah”
– B.Sc. Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent discipline.
– 3 – 6 years of experience
– Good knowledge on MCSA or MCITP.
– Excellent command of English.
– ITIL information is an asset.
– Strong client-facing and communication skills
– Troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
*If you are interested, kindly send your CV/Resume with a recent photo to
: Mentioning in the Subject “IT Technical Support”
Al Ahly Tamkeen is now hiring “Information Security Officer” : Responsibilities: – Identify and develop areas where information security policies and procedures require creation or update. – Plan, design and audit policies and procedures which safeguard the integrity of and access to systems and electronic information to guard information against accidental or unauthorized modification, destruction, or disclosure. – Provide risk assessment and security briefings related to security issues; manage IT security awareness programs and activities and advise resource owners on formation of appropriate security policies. – Provide education, awareness, and training to community members. – Provide overall security program strategic direction to improve the information security posture and assurance level of the organization. Assist in establishing clearly defined and documented scope, objectives, approach, plans and resource requirements. Qualifications: – Minimum 5 years’ experience. – Demonstrated experience in, or working knowledge of, several information security and compliance related disciplines to include: – Information Security – Business continuity/resumption planning – Experience with ISO 27000 series of standards. – Risk analysis – Auditing – Excellent written and oral business communication skills. – Outstanding organisational, analytical, and troubleshooting skills. – Knowledge and experience with networking concepts, protocols, and services. – Experience installing, configuring, and maintaining firewalls · Knowledge of NIST/CIS standards and guidelines. · Experience with the endpoint security solutions, IDS, NGFW, WAF, and SIEM solutions. · Experience in system administration (Windows/Linux) · Knowledge of Web/Mobile application pen-testing. · Knowledge of OWASP Top Ten. · CEH, ECSA, GIAC certifications or any security vendor certifications would be preferred. If you are interested, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject ” Information Security officer”.
‘TESTING ENGINEER” is required:
2-3 years of proven work experience in software quality.
+1 years of experience in Backend/API testing using SoapUI is a must.
+1 years of experience in Automation/Performance testing using Jmeter.
Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, or computer engineering.
Good level in SQL/database.
Experience in Payment/banking system is a big plus.
Mobile testing is a plus.
ISTQB Foundation level is a must.
interested candidate please send your updated CV to email@example.com
Urgently required for hiring IT help desk engineer:-
– Industry: telecommunication and technology service
– junior level with 1 year experience or fresh grade are most welcome
– Work location: – Mokattam
– Employment time: – Full time
Skills & qualification:-
• Very good knowledge of Microsoft products.
• Excellent knowledge of software maintenance and testing
• Knowledge of networks designing, implementation, and performance tuning (Preferred)
• Installs and maintains all end-user software and hardware.
• Manages PC setup and deployment for new employees.
• Excellent problem-solving skills and troubleshooting
• Ability to adapt to new technologies and techniques
• Ability to multitask
• Prepares and presents technical information reports.
• Excellent knowledge of operating systems and Office 365
• Age max 28 years’ old
• Bachelor of Computer Science /IT Engineering or a related discipline.
• Training Certificates such as ITIL, CompTIA A+, MCP & MCSA are preferred.
interested candidate send their cv on firstname.lastname@example.org
All Foods Group Is Seeking to hire the below for one of it’s Subsidiary
Job title: IT Specialist
Job Location: Al Obour Industrial Area
Salary: 4500 to 5500 EGP
Medical Insurance: Provided
– Job Specifications: –
• Ensure Internet Performance is Acting well.
• Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
• Healthy check Printer Devices, Attendance machine, IP CAM and any related network devices.
• Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN) and (WNA) with ISP.
• Install & Fix issue related to computer peripherals for users.
• Manage firewall and Security.
• Resolve issues related to computer systems, software and hardware.
• Respond to queries on site or remotely.
• Guide users through problem-solving process.
• Install, modify and troubleshoot technical issue
• Resolve problems by running diagnostic programs.
• Follow up with users to ensure issue has been resolved.
• Graduated from Computer Science or Information System.
• Excellent knowledge (CCNA or MCSA).
• (0-2) Experience or highly qualified fresh graduates.
• Gender: Males only.
• Max age 30 years old.
If interested Kindly send your CV to Careers@tseppas.com mention the title in the subject line
Vision Valley Egypt is Hiring Sales
From 5:7 Years Experience in IT
Have Experience in Network is must
for interested Candidates send your updated cv to email@example.com
Speed Labs are currently looking for an IT Support Engineer to provide enterprise-level IT assistance to our users. He\ She shall diagnose and troubleshoot software and hardware problems and help the users install various applications and programs.
” Cairo – Zagazig – Tanta – Assuit – Aswan – Minia – Sohag”
* Bachelor’sDegree in any related field.
* Previous experience in the Medical / Pharmaceutical fields is a plus.
* Industry certifications such as Cisco (CCNA, CCNP), Microsoft (MCP, MCSE), Linux (LPIC-1, LPIC-2).
* Proven ability to learn and apply new technology.
* Experience in IT asset management and purchasing
* Advanced knowledge in handling all common network and Internet protocols
* Good Command English.
If you are interested, please send your CV to the following email mentioning the job title in the subject.
Or you can apply at this link: https://lnkd.in/dDH6MJEi
WeData is Currently Hiring “Dot Net Senior Developer ”with the below qualifications: – (2-4) years of Experience. – Bachelor in IT/Computer science or any related field. If interested please send your updated resume to Nourhan.Mohsen@te.eg with mentioning the job title in the subject