IT Executive At Aramex Egypt
Location-El Giza , ,Egypt (EG)
• Perform tasks related to new IT system implementations on site.
• Create and manage user accounts and access permissions.
• Set up workstations for new employees (software/hardware).
• Support and troubleshoot hardware/software issues.
• Maintain annual inventory of all IT related assets (hardware and software).
• Follow up with internet and telecom providers.
• Resolve all employee Help desk within the time frame.
• Assist in managing IT resources and tools and where applicable recommend cost-saving.
• Faculty of Engineering / Computer Science or a related technical field is preferred.
• 1-3 year experience in the same field
• Knowledge of MCSA and CCNA
• Network and Systems troubleshooting experience is a must.
Job location: 6th of October- industrial zone
Since our founding in 1982 we have grown to become a world leader in comprehensive transport and delivery solutions for business and consumers. Headquartered in Dubai, at the heart of the world’s most dynamic commercial hub and on the site of historic trade routes linking east and west, commerce and transport are deeply embedded in Aramex’s DNA. We are dedicated to transforming the face of trade, expanding our operations rapidly to better connect businesses and consumers worldwide.