IT Jobs and Careers in Egypt 2022
IT Jobs and Careers in Egypt 2022
WeData is currently hiring Support Specialists with the below qualifications:
– 0-2 years of experience.
– English fluency written and spoken
– Good at MS office application
– Generic legal knowledge
Females are preferable
If you’re interested, Kindly send your CV to “Menna.M.Mohamed@te.eg” with job title in the subject.
If anyone is interested in an internship “Web Developer”
Computer science or relative
-Knowledge of PHP
Kindly send your cv to email@example.com
BCI Egypt – Opportunity “.Net Developer”
Location: 6th of October City – Giza
– Writing code using .Net framework (basically C#) that targets windows or web platforms
– Design user interface for windows and web
– Maintain code and perform needed debugging to identify code bugs or bottlenecks
– Perform testing tasks on various features and identify end user bugs
– Perform basic tasks using SQL language
– Perform needed support for end users on technical issues
– Gather requirements and report to the team in an understandable and structured way
– Perform training sessions on modules or new features
– University degree in Computer Science or a related Field
– Proficient in English, Arabic, and French is a plus
– 5 years of experience in using C# programming language
– A good team player with a positive and cooperative attitude and is able to work with cross-functional teams
– Possesses good verbal, written, and troubleshooting communication skills in addition to organizational and time management skills
How to apply:
For interested candidates please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please add the job title (.Net Developer – Egypt) in the e-mail subject.
WE-Data company is hiring the following position “Senior Oracle HR Techno – Functional consultant” with below requirements;
· should have at least 2 years of experience working with Oracle EBS R12 HRMS Modules with a strong emphasis on payroll and talent Management.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or related field of study or equivalent work experience.
· Development expertise and experience in the Oracle Database system including skills in Oracle SQL, Oracle PL/SQL, and Oracle SQL Loader.
. Good understanding and knowledge of Oracle Forms and reports , Oracle XML Publisher, Workflow Builder, Oracle Approvals Management (AME)
If you’re interested ,send your cv on email@example.com with the title in the subject.
Bee Smart Payment Solutions is looking for Sr. System analyst:
o System integration management with other companies and partners
o Requirement gathering and arrangement
o Design, implement, execute and debug information technology test cases and scripts
o Supporting Web Applications and web sites
o Incident Handling and second level support for IT Issues
o Technical Reporting, documentation and reports generation
o BSc degree of computer science or computer engineering or relevant study
o 8+ years of total technical experience
o 3+ years of experience in System Analysis
o Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) (Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing, Deployment, Maintenance, etc.)
o Strong knowledge of Information Systems and their different types (Transactional, Decision Support, Management, Operational, etc.). MUST
o Technical Writing, documentation and Problem Solving skills
o Good knowledge of Software development (OOP).
o Ability to define problems, collect data, draw valid conclusions, find valid solutions, write reports and manuals
o Good knowledge of web technologies (HTML, XML Web services, web 2.0, etc.)
o Good knowledge of Software Architecture concepts (SOA, Client Server, etc.)
o Very Good in Microsoft office
o Very Good in English
Please send your updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org, with “Sr. System analyst” in the subject.
NOW HIRING: “Web Developing Section Head” at Future Pharmaceutical industries (FPI).
– Design, develop and implement applications that support day to day company operations as per business requirements.
– Analyze the needs of required application and produce an effective database system according to company business needs and specifications.
· Education: Bachelor’s degree of Computer Science or equivalent.
· Experience: at least 3 years of experience in .Net, C#, .Net core, web API, AJAX, Entity framework, relational database (MSSQL, Oracle)
– Strong understanding of object-oriented programming, design patterns and data structures.
– Familiarity with IIS and .Net windows forms.
– Cross browser compatibility.
– Mobile apps development is an asset.
Working Location and Conditions: Badr City, Indoor & outdoor.
If interested, kindly send your updated CV with a recent photo to email@example.com with mentioning the job title in the e-mail subject
“Only potential candidates will be contacted”
Burger King Egypt Is Hiring IT Help Desk
– Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners.
– Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks by check list.
– Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests by use our help desk system.
– Providing technical support to our stores after working hours over the phone.
– Setting up accounts for new users and background 365 emails info.
– Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary.
– Testing new technology.
– Background about NCR product and POS, cash drawers troubleshooting.
– Good experience windows troubleshooting and backup solutions.
– Bachelor degree of computer science or a relevant field.
– Minimum 1 year of experience in the same or similar role.
– Max age is 25 years old.
– Good English language written and oral
– Excellent communication and time management skills.
– Excellent problem-solving skills.
– Social and medical insurance
– 2 days off “Friday & Saturday”
– Work location: Heliopolis, Cairo
If you are interested, kindly send your updated CV to “firstname.lastname@example.org”
and mention ” IT Help Desk” in the mail subject