job advertisement for accountants
Contact Financial Holding is seeking to hire the following:-
1- Senior Financial Analyst
2- Junior Financial Analyst
3- Financial Analyst
4- Financial Analyst Supervisor
5- Senior Funding Officer
6- Junior Investment Officer
If you are interested, send your C.V. to “Rec@contact.eg” and mention the title in the subject line.
#financialanalysts #projectbased for 6-months #jobopportunities2023 at ekaterra #lipton #unileverteadivision:
WHY JOIN US ?
– Competitive and attractive compensation package
– Entrepreneurial culture and growth mindsets
– Flexiblity and autonomy
– Hybrid, remote and internal mobility opportunties
– A highly inclusive, diverse and multi-national working environment
– Same role in different locations: Egypt (06 October), Turkey (Istanbul), Dubai (Lipton Jebel Ali) and South Africa (Durban)
Working under the direction of the Regional Project Finance Lead, the Finance SME will be responsible for successful implementation of SAP S4HANA via ensuring that all manual workarounds required for RTR ad Treasury sub workstreams in line with the end state controls and processes design.
Education and Experience
· Demonstrated experience in finance ERP applications
· Relevant Finance IT project experiences with involvement in SAP implementation
· Project Management experience with SAP implementation knowledge preferred
· >5 years in RTR and Treasury experience
· Worked in FMCG and/or Multi-national companies, having exposed to multi stakeholders
· Demonstrated excellent, in-depth, and hands-on knowledge of financial landscape and processes especially treasury and RTR
· Strong competency in Microsoft Office package
· Good supervisory skills and communication skills
· Good interpersonal communication and relationship building skills
· Ability to work independently in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
· Attention to detail and a proactive, problem-solving approach is required
· Fluency in English and effective communication skills are required
If you are interested send me your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org while mentioning in the subject FA – Location
0 – 3 Years of Experience
Fresh graduated are welcome to join
Kindly send your CV to : Hr@electronics-eg.com
Please Mention job title in the subject
Kandil Steel is looking for the following
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting English Section is a must.
• 1- 3 Years of Experience.
• Very Good Command in English.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
#Working_Hours : 7:30 AM to 4:00 PM.
#Days_off : Friday & Saturday
#Location : Obour City
#Benefits : Social, Medical & Life Insurance, Transportation, Business line …etc
#If you are interested send your resume to ” email@example.com ” mentioning the title in the subject
ABCO Group is Currently hiring an
Meeting with all department to discuss and collect all budget data
Build, prepare and discuss budgets categories (Sales – CAPEX -OPEX)
Design effective budget models for departments and the entire company
Analyze financial information (e.g. revenues, expenditures and cash management) to ensure all operations are within budget
Review budget requests for approval
Forecast future budget needs
Present annual budgets to the management
Identify variances between actual and budgeted financial results at the end of each reporting period
Suggest spending improvements that increase profits
Design and implement effective budgeting policies and procedures
Bachelor’s Degree with major/focus in accounting & finance, .
Experience 2 to 4 years as Budgeting accountant in manufacturing field (FMCG, pharmaceutical, etc.)
Responsibilities for budgets, and which includes experience with business analytics, demonstrable
Excellence in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Ability to interpret institutional policies, plans, objectives, rules and regulations, and to communicate
Experience of work on ERP Systems and financial software.
Experience of budgetary process and analysis
Kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the job title in the email subject.
We’re #hiring a 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐲 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭
Do you know anyone who might be interested?
Send your CV to: email@example.com
𝐉𝐨𝐛 𝐃𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐬 |
Experience Needed: From 4 To 7 Years
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree
Salary: Negotiable, Commission
Job Categories: Accounting
Location: Abu Rawash
• Manage and keep track of investments and borrowings
• Perform cash forecasting duties
• Identify and hedge foreign exchange exposure
• Prepare month-end accounting entries
• Review and authorize wire transfer requests
• Reconcile bank fees and resolve errors
• Manage and review account maintenance and bank account databases
• Furnish analytic support of financial metrics
• Generating reporting packages
• Track and review bank analysis statements
• Set up cash management services by interacting with various banks.
• Manage electronic funds.
• Improve cash management processes by making pertinent recommendations
• Monitor and update related documentation
• Reconcile transactions and provide operational support to the treasury on a daily basis
• Identify opportunities for cash management process improvement
• Oversee and manage credit agreements
• Manage security of sensitive cash and credit information
• Monitor supply and movement of cash
• Calculate and accrue debit interests
• Ensure payroll taxes are filed in a time-efficient manner
• Make recommendations for current and future financial management strategies
𝐉𝐨𝐛 𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 |
· English professional working proficiency
· Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft Office
· Outstanding communication skills
· Great organizational and multitasking abilities
> Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Urgent Hiring Senior AR Accountant based in Mohandseen Office with experience in real estate is a must.
AR Accountant duties:
1-Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, and recording accounts receivable data.
2-Recording all checks transactions related to all clients at project for all checks portfolios, Checks Locations.
3-Check daily entries and compare system reports to balances to follow up on and analyses executed transactions.
4-Recording and publishing the appropriate monthly entries for Project revenues.
5-Preparing monthly sales reports and general and detailed financial accounts.
6-Monitoring of banking transactions (credit card transactions and bank deposits) and outstanding deposits on a daily basis
7-Follow up on sales returns to ensure that they are recorded in the system and returned to the consumer.
8-Prepare accounts receivable pending reports.
9-Review and approve on Brokers commission before issue check request depending on internal policy and broker contracts making sure of all supported documents.
10-Assist dealing with audit office during financial statements auditing.
-Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
-3 to 4 years of working experience in account Receivable “ Real Estate is Must.
– Attention to detail and accuracy.
-Very good in English.
-SAP ERP experience.
interested candidates should send their cvs to email@example.com
We are looking for a #GL Section Head # to join our team and help manage our organization’s Finance needs.
– Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
– (5 – 8) years’ experience (FMCG and Manufacturing are preferred)
– Odoo or ERP user is preferable.
– Professional communication skills both written and oral.
– Communication and interpersonal skills that help you be proactive and manage stakeholders.
– Good command of English (written and spoken,).
– Perfect use of Microsoft office.
– Strong planning and organization capabilities.
– It is recommended to use (IFRS certificate).
– Very good analysis skills.
– Leadership with good interpersonal & influencing skills.
– 6th of October – Giza
Share your CV with us @ recruitment@Corona-1919.com and mention the area and position in the email subject, Emails without subject would be neglected.
Europcar is hiring an “Accountant”:
Experience: from 0-2 years.
Please if you are qualified, send your CV to
I’m #hiring for First for Food Industries & Sister Company
– Finance Manager.
– Accounting Manager.
– General Accountant.
– Costing Accountant.
– AP Accountant.
– AR Accountant.
– Treasury Accountant.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Know anyone who might be interested?
FlyEgypt is hiring Senior Treasury Accountant.
Job Description as follows:
• Responsible for overseeing day-to-day treasury operation, dealing, and settlement activities.
• Ensure appropriate administration/execution of financial transactions with different banks according to the treasury processes.
• Follow up on bank’s credit limits, manage and plan the bank’s activities within the limit of each bank
• Issue Letters of Credit and review all terms of L/Cs issued from counterparties to ensure the best interest of the business
• Review & manage all incoming/issuing letters of Guarantee, terms, and expiries to secure the company rights
• Invest the surplus cash considering corporate liquidity requirements
• Oversees short and long-term debt portfolio and manage debt services, settlements and loan maturities and financial payments on timely basis
• Review all banks charges and fees deducted
• Estimate and validate interest expenses for each account
• Open new bank accounts when required and liaise with banks for necessary documentation.
• Satisfy all bank requirements for facilities renewal and documentation on timely basis. Including all reporting and documentation.
• Evaluate and implement automated treasury/cash/payments systems to meet the company’s needs and optimize efficiencies.
• Perform bank reconciliation on daily basis, and keep accurate records of all bank transactions.
• Preparing monthly closing.
• Excellent command of English
• Knowledge of the first step of cash flow & Cash forecasting.
• Knowledge of payment systems and processes including SWIFT and ACH.
• Ability to work to deadlines, a high level of accuracy, and attention to detail.
• Ability to work in pressurized situations, prioritizing workload.
• Good communication skills to deal with both internal and external contacts.
• Follow up and review all bank accounts, banking facilities, and any bank inquiries for review requirements.
• 2-3 years of experience in banking issues and finance
• Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
• BSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree
if you are interested, please send your resume to (email@example.com) and state Treasury accountant in the subject.
Any recommendation for Treasury Accountant has 2 years of experience, Must has a good knowledge of all treasury operation and reports.
– Work location: 6 Of October.
kindly send #CV to:
NATCO-Mercedes Benz is hiring:
Senior Internal Auditor
1- To develop and direct a comprehensive program of audit coverage of Management and operating systems, financial and accounting systems, procedures, records and controls within the NATCO Legal Entity and subsidiaries.
2- To perform independent appraisals and evaluation of the adequacy and effectiveness of Company Policies, Procedures and Guidelines.
3- To review operating practices and controls in order to evaluate the efficiency with which resources are employed and to identify profit and/or cost-effective improvements.
4- To ascertain the effectiveness with which the assets are accounted for and are safeguarded from losses of all kinds.
5-To evaluate the effectiveness of specific management processes, such as, planning, budgeting, systems development, or other processes which may cross organizational and functional lines.
6-To ensure conformance with professional standards, plans, budgets, and schedules.
– BSc Degree, preferably with a Major in Accounting and Professional Auditing Qualification; CIA, CPA or equivalent.
– 8 years relevant experience preferably in the Automotive or related industries.
– High level of proficiency in English; working knowledge of Arabic is desirable.
If you are interested kindly send your CV to
We are hiring a “Credit Risk Analyst” (Risk portfolio Analyst) with the below qualifications:
1- University Degree, Bachelor of Finance, Economics, Management Information system, or related field
2- 1-2 Years of experience as “Credit Risk Analyst” is a must in a banking / financial industry
3- Advanced Excel skills reaching VBA abilities/ regressions analysis/ coefficient analysis/ correlation analysis is a must
4- Experience in data analysis with statistics is a must.
5- knowledge of business drivers and issues in an unsecured lending business
6- Knowledge of Portfolio Risk / Management within financial business. Clear understanding of portfolio risks related to delinquency trends.
Brief about Job description:
1. Prepare MI analysis, reports & feedback to set the new credit strategies and to enhance the existing credit policies.
2. Prepare monthly MI packages for the retail credit products covering the credit cycle and all the related in-depth analysis to have clear vision of the customers’ performance.
3. Manage the retail Risk models and ensure that validation exercises and periodic reviews are completed within the deadlines.
4. Design the validation and integrity check process in order to avoid any reporting error.
Interested candidates can send their CVs on HR@fawrymicrofinance.com, mentioning the job title in the subject field
realme Egypt is hiring (Tax Accountant)
Location: Nasr City
** Job Description:
– Prepare tax returns, payments, necessary paperwork, and reports.
– Assess and research difficult tax issues to identify solutions.
– Manage and maintain the company’s tax database.
– Determine tax savings and recommend strategies to improve profits.
– Ensure you comply with regulations by forwarding required information to federal, state, and local authorities.
– Offer support and guidance during audits.
– Evaluate tax regulations and suggest policies that diminish tax burden.
– Keep track of industry trends and changes related to taxes.
– Prepare accurate quarterly and annual tax reports.
– The Candidate Must Be worked at an accounting office before
– Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
– A minimum of 2 years experience as a Tax Accountant.
– Good understanding of MS Office.
– In-depth knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping processes.
– Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical skills.
– Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
If you are interested, please send your CV to ” firstname.lastname@example.org ”
and mention “Tax Accountant” in the mail subject.
Senior Treasury Accountant
Is required to Join TBS Holding (The Bakery Shop)
To assess, monitor, plan and manage the efficient utilization of cash and financial services in a manner consistent with the company’s Objectives and Strategies, Manage the company’s internal and external relationships and to manage, identify and mitigate the exposure to the organizational risks.
– Monitor and analyze the company’s daily cash position to cover cash commitments.
– Monitor the company’s cash inflows and Outflows and Ensure proper cash management process.
– Prepare the cash position reports and relevant reports.
– Prepare cash flow forecasts.
– Monitoring cash balances on deposit at financial institutions.
– Ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational and capital investment requirements.
– Monitor Bank charges & Commissions
– Monitor Bank settlements and reconciliations.
– prepare bank transfers & other Bank transactions
– Investing and borrowing funds
– Managing internal relationships with the related departments, such as accounts receivable (A/R), accounts payable (A/P), accounting, tax department, procurements, etc..
– Manage external relationships: banks/financial & regulatory institutions.
– Manage month-end close activities on a regular cycle throughout the year and then prepare for an efficient year-end close process
– Responsible for the day-to-day operational aspects of the Treasurer’s duties
– Manage daily cash balances and trading in the financial markets.
– Contribute in the arrangements of the financing facilities.
preparing principal and interest calculations for lenders debt payments, ensure the payments of all dues in respect of the Facilities deadlines and timetables.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance and preferred to be MBA holder or advanced degree in business.
– Having 5-7 years Experience in Treasury or Corporate Finance
– Certified Treasury Professional (CTP).
– Planning, knowledge of capital markets, accounting, finance and tax.
If you have any recommendations please send CVs mentioning the Job Title in the subject of your email on: