JUNIOR-STANDARD DEVOPS ENGINEER AT VALEO – AUTOMOTIVE TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPMENT AND SERVICES (GEEDS) – (2100049D)
Being a member of the SW R&D services team in GEEDS(Group of Electronics Expertise & Development Services) , will give you the opportunity to work with the latest software development trends like Agile Methodologies and Continuous Integration and Automated Validation in all products groups to master automotive industry and latest technologies by developing the following:
• Develop and integrate standard tools, Importers, exporters, automation and generic tools which integrates in the daily activity of all embedded software developers.
• Development methodologies, and reduce time consumed for SW projects development which will lead to R&D Savings across the organization.
• Innovation and creativity are the keys for tooling engineers to provide developers with the most enhanced tool chains.
• Having clear objectives with frequent performance reviews.
• Existing in a challenging environment, with many opportunities to excel.
• Continuously exchange knowledge with the team. In GEEDS department, our best investment is in people. We ensure you are learning something new every day!
JUNIOR-STANDARD DEVOPS ENGINEER AT VALEO Responsibilities
- Your job will include the following challenges & responsibilities that you have to do:
- Handle Continuous Integration deployment requests
- Develop and integrate tools/scripts to automate the process of deployment.
- Perform root cause analysis for production issues
- Work closely and support the development team with the infrastructure and debugging production issues
- Adapt to new methodologies which the team implements and work to enhance them
- Flexibility to work in new activities and to explore new solutions for unexpected problems
- Help the team achieve its goals by focusing the effort on the most important tasks and deliveries
- Continuously propose and implement new ideas to improve the team efficiency
B.Sc. in Communication or Computer Engineering or Computer science.
From 1 to 3 years of relevant experience.
Good command of English language.
Troubleshooting skills is a must
Familiarity knowledge of GIT is a must
Good Knowledge in one scripting languages or more (Perl/Shell/Python).
Familiarity knowledge of Continuous Integration Tools\concept (ex:Jenkins).