Local Purchasing Specialist At Zeta Pharma
Zeta Pharma Is Hiring #Local_Purchasing_Specialist
· Issue purchase orders and execute the purchasing process according to the approved POs.
· Analyze invoices to ensure accuracy of goods delivered
· Monitor inventory to ensure the flow of goods remains positive
· Negotiate terms with suppliers such as price, quality of goods, deadlines, expectations, etc.
· Archiving: Maintain all Purchases related documents, including commercial documents, inquiry packages, and recaps, etc.
· Work with suppliers and general contractors to communicate and follow-up on requirements and commitments.
· Monitor and coordinate material delivery processes between suppliers to ensure that items are delivered to the warehouse on time.
· Review supplier quotations to ensure accuracy and appropriateness and resolve any related issues.
· Purchase Packing materials for manufacturing plant.
· Set up and create processes and methods for collecting supply chain data.
· Analyze data to identify problem areas and provide improvement
Sourcing of new materials, and researching of new suppliers to ensure
· Bachelor’s degree in pharmacy, science.
· At least 2 years of experience with Local Purchasing in a manufacturing environment.
· QC Background is preferred.
· Very good Microsoft office user.
· Very good level of English language.
· Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
If you’re interested kindly send your cv email@example.com