Medical Representative At L’Oréal Egypt
To indirectly boost brand sales through providing advice and recommending products.
– Visit doctors (general practitioners, specialists or hospital doctors) to introduce them to the brand / products to encourage prescription thereof:
– Highlight the formulas, their ingredients and the corresponding medical tests
– Draw attention to the product advantages, medical instructions for use and dosages
– Provide the supporting technical / scientific documentation
– Represent the Brand at profesionnal medical events (Conferences, FMC, EPU, etc..).
- 0-1 years of experience as a medical representative.
- Bachelor degree in pharmacy.
- English language proficiency.