Medical Representative At Viatris Egypt
Position Title: Medical Representative
Reporting to: Viatris Sales Manager
Location: Upper Egypt
Responsible for maximizing Viatris brand growth through the different sales & promotion activities and being a business enabler through becoming a territory owner within certain geography.
1. Promote products to designated customers in order to achieve territory plan objectives
2. Implement value added programs across the territory.
3. Visiting physicians to promote Viatris products.
4. Providing approved information to HCP on Viatris products, e.g. proper medical usage, dosage amounts and side effects.
5. Reporting visits and other activities using Veeva System.
6. Build relationships with target customers to enhance territory knowledge to gain product endorsement to generate sales.
7. Diagnosis of situation of territory e.g., local market drivers and initiatives leading to subsequent design and implementation of territory action plan to achieve business objectives.
8. Develop and execute territory business plan.
Only applicants possessing the following criteria will be short listed & notified to participate in selection process. Details of the selection process will be advised nearer to the time.
Holding of bachelor’s degree in medical or Pharmacy
§ Young and dynamic
§ Good command of English language, speaking, writing, listening and pronunciation
§ Knowledge of relevant therapeutic areas and competitors
§ Good knowledge of company information systems
§ Effective selling and presentation skills
§ Basic Computer ability – e.g. Excel / PowerPoint /Word/Outlook