Medical Representatives Vacancies in Egypt
Medical Representatives At EVA Pharma
EVA Pharma is now Hiring!!
Due to our rapid growth and expansions we are hiring Full Time “Medical Representatives” for :
Shoubra Elkheima ( Resident in sh.elkheima is a must )
• BSc. of Pharmaceutical Science or Veterinary Medicine 0 – 3 Years of experience.
• Excellent command of English.
• Very Good Computer skills.
• Age below 26 years old.
Please send an updated C.V. with recent photo to:
Medical Representative, Diabetes – Behera At AstraZeneca
What you’ll do
You’ll lead the integration of all sales and marketing activities with the utilization of multiple sources into the assigned area.
Prime Objective will be to ensure the achievement of sales Targets in line with the best practice and undergoing AstraZeneca policies and procedures.
You will be accountable for the achievements of different Sales KPIs including number of visits,
Achieving high standard quality of visits
Maintaining required sales targets
Achieving market growth and others.
Taking responsibility for KPIs development and reporting.
Essential for the role
AstraZeneca embraces diversity and equality of opportunity. We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team representing all backgrounds, with as wide a range of perspectives as possible, and harnessing industry-leading skills. We believe that the more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. We welcome and consider applications to join our team from all qualified candidates, regardless of their characteristics. We all applicable laws and regulations on inclusivity in employment (and recruitment), as well as work authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements.
Applicants should possess the following qualifications to go through initial screening:
Pharmacy, Medicine or Vet graduate.
Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Effective interpersonal and team building skills.
Self-motivated, hard worker, team player with innovative skills.
Completed military or other governmental obligations.
Driving license is required.
Managing the implementation
Medical representative at” Biogroup “
-Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy /Veterinary /Medicine /Dentist
-Years of Experience: 0- 2 years.
-Completed military or other governmental obligations.
Kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
mentioning Job Title in subject line
Medical Sales Representative – October – Faisal At Novo Nordisk Egypt
You will be responsible for designing, developing and implementing the business plan for your geographical area to ensure that the company objectives and sales targets are achieved. You will measure, track, evaluate and present key metrics: prescription depth and breadth planning.
You are expected to contribute to the national business plan by achieving targets through implementation of marketing and promotion strategies aimed at effectively presenting and promoting Novo Nordisk product(s) to health care practitioners.
The role will require you to take an entrepreneurial approach and you will be expected to operate with a high level of ownership.
You are expected to demonstrate a high level of understanding of customer needs, anticipate and adapt action plans to maximise opportunities and address challenges excelling in making things happen through diligent and timely follow-up. Work across different external stakeholders including but not limited to KOLs, physicians, pharmacists, and hospital management.
You hold bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy.
You have 1-3 years of experience in Sales within pharmaceutical or healthcare industry, with proven track record based on exceptional commercial acumen and selling skills.
Intermediate computer skills are required (Windows, Word, Excel); prior computer experience using sales data/call reporting software will be ideal.
Must be a self-starter and be able to evaluate options and find resolutions on your own with minimal supervision.
Proven direction, management and decision-making ability.
Aptitude for learning and ability to communicate technical and scientific product and disease management information, as well as value preposition for the product(s) under responsibility.
You have entrepreneurship mind set, you are also a strong Influencer and is an exceptional team player.
Valid driving license and willingness to travel.
Fluency in English
Proactivity, accountability, and openness will be key aspects to be able to deliver on plans.
February, 11th 2022
Medical Representative at Hikma pharmaceuticals
Some jobs in this level are responsible for orienting new sales representatives regarding their areas of operations and assigned pharmacies. Other jobs in this level are responsible for visiting doctors to promote particular products, disseminate product information and convey company messages to achieve monthly sales targets.
• Follows all relevant Sales procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
• Follows the day-to-day operations related to own job in the Sales function to ensure continuity of work.
• Visits doctors in private clinics or hospitals on a daily basis to promote particular products, disseminate product information and convey company messages to achieve monthly sales target.
• Collates accurate and prompt basic sales information and enters them on the CRM system on a daily basis to be revised by the Field Sales Supervisor.
• Coordinates and communicates with sales representatives and direct manager on a daily basis to achieve sales targets.
• Acquires the necessary knowledge of all of the company’s products and/or services in order to help increase sales.
• Complies with all relevant safety, quality, health and environmental procedures and code of conduct to ensure a healthy and safe work environment.
• B.Sc. degree in Pharmacy or equivalent.
• 0 – 2 years of related experience
• Initiative & Drive for Results
• Customer Focus Internal/External
• Collaboration & Teamwork • Communication & Influence
• Computer Skills
• Clients & Prospects Knowledge
• English Language
• Deal Closing
• Brand Knowledge