Multiple Vacancies At Grifols Egypt for Plasma Derivatives
Grifols Egypt for Plasma Derivatives (GEPD) is Hiring!
Interested to be part of our team? Check the below opportunities!
– Strategy & Projects Assistant
– Accounting Manager
– Plasma Planning & Control Manager
– Center Manager (Port Said)
– Center Quality Manager (Port Said)
– Plasma Material Associate Handling Operator
– Plasma Classification Associate Inspector
– Center Physicians (Cairo & Canal Area)
– Nurses (Cairo & Canal Area)
– Warehouse Keeper (6 October)
Please send your updated resume/CV to the following email:
About Grifols Egypt;
Grifols Egypt for Plasma Derivatives is a joint venture company between the National Service Projects Organization (NSPO) and Grifols. By combining the expertise, technology and resources of both organizations, this strategic partnership seeks to strengthen Egypt’s healthcare system through achieving self-sufficiency of plasma-derived medicines while reinforcing Grifols’ international expansion in the Middle East and Africa.
The scope of the project entails opening 20 plasma donor centers and establishing all required manufacturing facilities to produce essential medicines. This includes testing and warehousing operations, a protein purification plant and a plasma fractionation plant with a capacity of 1 million liters annually that is expected to double in the future.