Ophthalmology Product Specialists At Rameda pharmaceutical company
Rameda is the fastest growing leading pharmaceutical company in Egypt, led by a team of professionals with extensive multinational experience. The Company develops and produces a wide range of branded generic pharmaceutical products.Rameda combines global standards with local insights, you are given the opportunity to gain experience professionally through an environment that supports and provides you with the tools you need to learn and move forward in your career. We are committed to attract and retain exceptionally talented employees; therefore, we are looking to hire the following posts: –
“Ophthalmology Product Specialist”
For the here under governorates and territories:-
3- Cairo East
1- Achieve Sales and Market Share targets:-
– Demonstratesane adequate winning attitude and commitment to achieve his/her targets .
– Demonstrates adequate customer centricity to build a relationship based on trust and respect, and performs all of his/her activities strictly within the Rameda code of conduct and compliance.
-Implements strictly the Segmentation and Targeting objectives.
-Delivers or surpasses the requested number of daily calls to his target audience o Successfully implements the sales and marketing strategy and action plans and strictly uses the promotional materials provided.
2-Ensure to deliver of quality calls:-
-Eagerness to continuously improve the quality of the sales calls by implementing scientific, product and sales call training.
-Regularly asks for feedback and rigorously implements the coaching recommendations from his/her superior.
3-Product meetings and round tables:-
– Has the required skills to conduct product presentations in group meetings, hospital staff meetings, and round tables in his/her territory.
-Has the skills to organize such meetings and ensure that targeted HCP are present to attend the product presentations.
-Ensures the attending HCP are visited shortly after the meeting as per company guidelines.
1- Pharmacy,veterinary medicine and science graduate.
2- Minimum 2 years experience in ophthalmology era.
3- Preferably owning a car
4- English Fluency
5- Effective interpersonal and team building skills.
6- Achievement and Result orientation
· Competitive package
· Attractive incentive scheme
· Car allowance
· Mobile and internet allowance
· Continuous training and development
· Promising Career Pathways
* Candidates that matches the above qualification kindly send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with mentioning the job title in the subject