Pest Control Engineer At ELARABY Group
Benha, Qalyubia, EG Quessna, Monufia, EG
Posting End Date:01/31/2023
Since its establishment in 1964, ELARABY has grown from a joint stock family enterprise to one of the largest industrial and commercial corporations in Egypt, the Middle East and Africa. ELARABY operates through 16 commercial, industrial, medical, and service companies, in four different governorates with 35 industrial facilities, and 2 hospitals. In 2020, ELARABY’s workforce exceeded 40,000 employees. ELARABY’s brand portfolio consists of 17 global brands with 25 product categories and more than 4,000 variations. With regards to the domestic and international markets, ELARABY’s figures continue to grow by exporting to over 60 countries across the globe. In the domestic market, one of ELARABY’s strongest assets is the vast distribution network, that consists of more than 3,000 sales partners and 30 branded stores; backed by more than 550 after-sales service centers. In a society consisting of more than 100 Million Egyptians who trusted ELARABY over the years, ELARABY gives back to the community through implementing and adopting various developmental projects, in education, healthcare, environmental well-being, and social solidarity.
- Plans and implements pest control activities efficiently and effectively and takes the necessary corrective actions.
- Benchmarks with external companies to obtain best practices, continuous improvement in operations, and the use of modern pest control methods.
- Prepares an action plan for pest control and takes the necessary corrective measures in the event of ineffective control equipment to provide the necessary measures to ensure the eradication of pests.
- Prepares instructions and procedures for how to implement and apply pest control systems within ELARARBY Group in order to implement best practices.
- Prepares the technical specifications for the materials used and supervises their installation and preparation in order to ensure their quality.
- Prepares a map of pest control system according to the nature of each place and puts signs to clarify its locations.
- Monitors the inventory and costs of the materials used and works to apply the correct storage conditions in order to reduce the cost.
- Follows up on the implementation of customer requests and complaints through fresh services, with the aim of adhering to the time specified for implementation.
- Prepares the periodic reports required for the activity (the consumption rate of pest control materials – the state of pest activity and the severity of infection in each site – corrective actions in each site … etc.) in order to ensure the implementation of the plan.
- Fulfills the requirements and conditions to obtain certificates approved by the Ministry of Health and the General Committee for Pesticides for all pest control materials used within ELARARBY Group.
- Prepares a risk register (highly infected places – highly dangerous materials – critical places) in order to work to avoid risks.
- Raises awareness of the importance of pest control, how to deal with pesticides, and the risks of not implementing instructions in order to avoid any risks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture.
- 1-2 years of experience in a relevant field.
- Ability to use and operate all pest control equipment.
- Ability to examine and identify pest infection and suggest Appropriate treatment.
- Good communication skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Proficiency in English.