Monitor and improve the cycle time of the upstream and downstream processes to eliminate wastes, improve the products lead time to drive value to the customer.
- Define the process and measure the cycle time.
- Rate the operators to assess the relaxation allowance to measure the
- Identify the suitable lean tools to decrease the non-value added
activities and improve the lead time.
- Balance the production line to guarantee the continuous flow and
improve the exit rate
- Asses the material flow with reference to the production wastes.
- Best utilization of the factory layout to increase the standard hours per
- Measure, monitor and improve the machines overall equipment
efficiency (OEE) to minimize cost in terms of quality, availability and
- Create a new design for the facility to run the process in an
- Improve the design and implement the new ideas to eliminate
- Adhere to the roles of customer supplier relationship.
- Coordinate with the production for smooth execution of the methods
- Coordinate with the Engineering department to ensure the designed
methods of manufacturing.
- Coordinate with supply chain department to optimize the wip.
What we are looking for
- Competencies: Lean and industrial background
- Experience: More than 2 years
- Education: Bachelor of Engineering-Certified Lean
- Job Specific Technical Skills: Value stream mapping-5S-Kanban system