Procurement Specialist At Lafarge Egypt
Lafarge Egypt is hiring: Procurement Specialist
– Manage the transactional Procurement category in accordance with Lafarge applicable policies, procedures, and specifications.
– SAP PO and SA creation and follow-up.
– Challenge requesters to have an optimum and consolidated scope of work.
– Ensure contracts renewal by transparent bidding process before contract expiry.
– Create and support the bidding process locally as defined by category.
– Negotiate in close coordination with Category Management for local volumes, processes, quality levels, and prices – where applicable.
Education: Faculty of Engineering or commerce or equivalent.
– Good Knowledge in Category Management.
– Good Knowledge of Different ERP Systems, specially SAP.
– Language & Communication Skills.
– Excellent Command of Spoken & written English.
– Excellent Communication and Negotiation Skills.
– Fresh graduate or with 1 year of experience in the supply chain and/or procurement.
– Demonstrated performance in working within cross-functional teams, with the required drive and energy to ensure that the challenges are successfully met.
Do you have the drive, the skills, and the passion for joining us?
Apply now at (Careersemail@example.com) mentioning the Job Title in the subject line.