Production Engineer At Edita Food industries
Responsible for achieving production plan allocated to production lines in accordance to the predetermined standards while working on increasing production capacity and decreasing waste.
- Responsible for achieving 100 % of the production plan allocated for each line while following predetermined Quality and Safety standards
- Allocates day to day manpower on different functions on the production lines and solving any rising attendance issues
- Reviews and monitors production reports and prepares productivity analysis accordingly (including downtime analysis and efficiency analysis)
- Directs production process per line and prepare production schedules
- Coordinates with the Maintenance department on the implementation of maintenance schedules so as not to disrupt production targets.
- Recommends preventive maintenance initiatives to maintenance team based on machinery performance supervision.
- Responsible for implementation of changeover process in accordance to the production plan
- Monitoring waste rates, production scrap analysing root causes and suggesting means to reduce waste
- Perform periodic inventory checks to control waste and material usage variances.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering (Production or Industrial)
Experience: 1-2 Years of experience in a similar field.
Languages: Good command of English language.
To apply; submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
See more available Engineering Jobs on Vacanciesblog