Production Specialist At EVA Cosmetics
Production Mixing Specialist At EVA Cosmetics
Implementing the daily manufacturing plan for products, supervising and following up the manufacturing of products according to the method of manufacturing each product, while adhering to the approved standard specifications and the Good Manufacturing Practice “GMP” with high quality while reducing industrial waste.
Duties & Responsibilities
– Receive the “Batch Record” from the Control Department.
– Follow up on the exchange of raw materials to be manufactured and recorded in the “Batch Record” from the weighing section before starting manufacturing.
– Receiving the distilled water analysis conformity certificate from the Control Department before starting the production process via e-mail.
– Ensure that the manufacturing sites are cleared of any belongings related to previous operations in accordance with the instructions of “GMP-Line clearance”.
– Follow-up on the cleanliness of the manufacturing halls to reach the highest quality by directing the cleaners to the places to be cleaned.
– Receive and review the batch (raw materials) in terms of their conformity to weight, physical shape and expiry date – and QC No.
– Follow up the machines during operating and washing processes by following the S.O.P of manufacturing each product.
– Follow up on the application of the Good Distribution Practice (GDP) in operating records and documents.
– Review the manufacturing plan with the Planning Department to ensure that the plan can be achieved.
– Review and update the related S.O.P every semester and take the necessary corrective action.
– BSc. Of Science or Agriculture
– 1 – 2 years of experience in Cosmetics / Pharmaceutical (non-sterile)
– Solid knowledge of GMP & GDP Processes
– V. Good user of MS Office package
– Able to deal with different types of people
– Team Player
Interested calibers; Please send your CV to email@example.com and mention the job title in the subject line