Production Supervisor At Hikma Pharmaceuticals
Job Specific Accountabilities:
- Supervises the daily and weekly production plans for the manufacturing site to ensure accurate reporting on performance against the plan.
- Recommends improvements to departmental policy and directs the implementation of procedures and controls covering all areas of manufacturing activity so that all relevant procedural/legislative requirements are fulfilled while delivering a quality, cost- effective service to customers
- Participates in the Identification of shortcomings in existing manufacturing processes, systems, and procedures and suggests potential improvements with guidance from a more senior colleague to obtain better results.
- Recommends improvements on the quality assurance change initiatives to ensure continuous operational improvements.
- Supervises short-or long – term work schedules and approves overtime arrangements or uses additional resources as needed in order to achieve planned commitments.
- Monitors manufacturing and shipping plans to set short and long terms action plans to ensure optimal utilization and efficiency,
- Prepares departmental reports of manufacturing timely and accurately to meet company and department requirements, policies and standards
- Complies with all relevant safety, quality and environmental management policies, procedures and controls to ensure a healthy and safe work environment
- Troubleshoots and investigates simple manufacturing issues, incidents and reliability problems on the production line, and rearranges work plans and resources accordingly to ensure continuity of operations.
- Supports the coordination with internal departments such as engineering to carry out production projects.
- Supervises the training and development of employees to ensure optimal individual and organizational performance
- B.Sc. degree in Pharmacy.
- 3-6 Years of experience related to pharmaceuticals manufacturing.
- Excellent knowledge of Material, Equipment & Solid manufacturing
- Excellent Communication & Strategic planning skills.
- Strong motivation, leadership and team management skills