Projects Engineer At Elsewedy Electric
1. Ensure timely completion of Earthing & Lightning protection system within the approved budget, resources and client standards.
2. Ensure execution of Earthing & Lightning protection system activities as per defined scope in the contract.
3. Ensure all technical aspects of the projects are strictly complied with and in conformity with Conditions of Contract, project Specifications.
4. Ensure project adherence to quality and safety standards.
5. Communicate effectively during daily interactions with client and users to interpret their needs and requirements.
6. Support in preparation of tender documents for the supply and installation work.
7. Responsible for issuing, following up of deviation reports.
8. Responsible for safety on site; ensure that the staff has the qualifications on occupational health and safety.
9. Report daily on-site progress of top activities to Senior Project Engineer.
10. Prepares time schedules in accordance with the project phases.
11. Responsible for controlling activities to meet target dates on site at regular intervals.
12. Determine project roles of team members based on project requirements.
Education: Bachelor degree in Engineering (Electrical)
Years of Experience: 0-2 years in Earthing & Lightning protection system.
Language: Arabic & English
Computer skills: MS office, MS Projects, Primavera ,AutoCAD
Primary Location: Egypt/Cairo/10th of Ramadan/Factory/Zone A1 – SEDCO Petrolum
Company Name: El Sewedy Cables Accessories Business Group