Purchasing Specialist At BioGeneric Pharma
BioGeneric Pharma S.A.E., a leading factory in biotechnology in the Middle East, is seeking to hire National Purchasing Specialist
Duties and Responsibility:
· Identify and search for prospective suppliers.
· Prepare proposals, request quotes, and negotiate purchase terms and conditions.
· Negotiate prices, terms conditions and delivery date for technically approved items to get the best offer according to the required specification with lower price to decrease the cost.
· Prepare comparison sheet for each order to get the best price and quality within certain time range.
· Create PO for the supplier, and follow up its receiving on time with the required specifications.
· Forward the PI & follow up with finance department to proceed with payment.
· Complete the procurement cycle documents with warehouse and accounting departments
· Report comprehensives follow up sheet for all POs status to procurement team leader.
· BS business / chemistry Degree in a relevant major.
· 2-3 years of experience in procurement.
· Excellent command of English.
· Excellent user for MS Office.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Details oriented.
· Task oriented.
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their updated CVs to:
Quoting the job title “National Purchasing Specialist” in the subject field.
See more supply chain Vacancies on VacanciesBlog