Quality Assurance Manager At Lychee Food and Beverage Company
Lychee Food & Beverage Company is seeking to hire the below:
– Job title: #Quality_Assurance_Manager
– Job Location: Fifth Settlement
· Job Description:
· Establish & implement internal & external audit plans & checklists of the management systems implemented ISO 9001, 22000, 45001 & 14001.
· Maintains compliance with Food Safety Authority laws and regulations.
· Develops, implements, and manages processes to ensure that products meet required specifications for quality, function, and reliability prior to delivery.
· Identifies and sets appropriate quality standards and parameters for products.
· Responsible for document control system implementation & follow up.
· Plan for the traceability trials of our products.
· Responsible for training plans preparation & coordinating its implementation regarding quality principles.
· Communicates quality standards and parameters to QA team, product development team, and other appropriate staff.
· Coordinates product testing processes.
· Participates in product testing.
· Identifies and analyses issues, bugs, defects, and other problems, particularly when problems recur in multiple products; recommends and facilitates solutions to these issues.
· Establishing quality assurance plans for our production lines & follow up on implementation.
· Design, implement, and improve company quality standards.
· Analyse data in order to find areas for growth.
· Assist in the recruiting process.
· Training, motivating, coaching, and correcting employees to ensure that standards are met.
· Create reports to track progress.
· Formulate strategies to increase productivity.
· Review processes in order to ensure that they align with current trends.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Job Requirements:
· 10 + years’ experience in quality assurance activities in the food & Beverage & Dairy products industry
· Bachelor’s degree in, science, agriculture.
· age 35: 45 years old.
· Preferred to have knowledge in lean six sigma & statistical quality tools.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
· Must be able to work in a team environment.
· Microsoft Office: Good.
· English: Good.
· Salary: Very good package
· kindly send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Mentioning the job title in the subject