Recent HR jobs in Egypt
Grifols Egypt a Global Healthcare Company is hiring HR Associate
-Bachelor’s degree in HR or any relevant field
-minimum of 1 to 3 years of relevant experience in HR
-Experience with Labor offices and SAP is a plus
-Experience in healthcare industry is a plus
-Written and spoken English and Arabic
Mention the role in the subject please
If interested ,send your CV at TA@grifolsegyptplasma.com
Al-Esraa Pharmaceuticals Optima is looking to hire HR Generalist to support the HR department in the following functions: –
– Perform all recruitment procedures (Job posting using the suitable job board., updating the pool of candidate, arrange interviews, contacting recruiters and recruitment agencies, collect recruitment Docs., follow the probation period, Exit interviews …etc)
– Designing recruitment plan for the open vacancies, and according to departmental & organizational plans.
– Participate in updating current and designing new recruiting procedures
– Prepare monthly reports to show tasks in progress, the number candidates searched, and the number of qualified candidates found
– Maintain and update HR data base
– Process the full payroll cycle
– Records maintain and monitor attendance to ensure employee punctuality.
– Updates employee’s datasheets.
– Approves and Registers employee’s vacation.
– Create & update the organization Chart
– Participate in designing and creating general policies; Dress Code, Resignation & Vacations. And make sure of employees’ awareness, to ensure their adherence.
– Participating in creating Job profile including job description and follow up for any updates.
– Apply performance appraisal system with bell curve contribute.
– Design orientation and induction plan for new staff.
– Create and design staff engagement yearly plan, and responsible for all recreation activities; trips, surveys & other activities
– Prepare training plan with budget, benefits and competency gaps
– Prepare a list of training providers for any upcoming training requests.
– Maintains, monitors and distributes assigned equipment and supplies for training
– Manage organizational communications between staff and corporate to ensure that they have knowledge of training events and resources.
– B.S. Degree in a relevant discipline is a must
– HR professional certificate is a plus
– Experience 1-5 years, preferred in an industrial filed.
– Cairo Residents only
– Strong interpersonal skills
– Business acumen skills
– Excellent written and verbal communication
If you are interested and fit to the job requirements, send your updated Resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Al-Ahly Medical Company is seeking to hire Personnel Coordinator
*Bachelor degree of any discipline.
*1-2 years of experience(Mainly in Personnel).
*Very Good command of English.
*Excellent communication & presentation skills.
*Excellent Computer Skills.
*Males are preferable.
If you are interested kindly send your updated CV to
Kindly mention the job title in the email subject, emails without subject would be neglected.
Cairo scan and Techno scan for Radiology centers are hiring Human resources coordinator
If you are interested send your CV here
mentioning the job title in the subject
Lychee Food & Beverage Company is seeking to hire the below:
– Job title: #Recruitment_Section_Head
– Job Location: New Cairo
– Sourcing and reaching out to qualified candidates for open vacancies.
– Coordinating the hiring process end-to-end and report on monthly and annual hiring plans.
– Create and publish job ads.
– Communicate with potential hires.
– Collaborate with hiring managers to set qualification criteria for employees.
– Screen resumes and job applications.
– Interview candidates in person for a wide range of roles (junior, senior, and executive).
– Track hiring metrics including time-to-hire, time-to-fill, and sources.
– Train and advise hiring managers on interviewing techniques and assessment methods.
– Follow up with candidates throughout the hiring process.
– Maintain a database of potential candidates for future job openings.
– Experience: 6 – 8 Years in
– #FMCG in a Must
– Bachelor’s degree.
– Experience with blue collars.
– Max age: 35 years old.
– Job Location: New Cairo.
– English: Good.
kindly send your updated CV to email@example.com Mentioning the job title in the subject.
I am still HIRING at our Talent Acquisition Team at El Abd Foods, check the following position:
Talent Acquisition Specialist (2-4) years of experiences.
1- Our team is very supportive you will enjoy working with diversified talents.
2- We are on a hybrid work mood.
3- Real work-life balance.
4- A great opportunity to learn more and to enhance your technical competencies.
1- Previous experience (preferred in a fast paced environment).
2- Flexibility and team work.
3- Commitment and sense of ownership.
4- Good in English (Spoken & Written).
5- Excellent User ( Power Point & M.S …)
1. Attract the best qualified candidates and work professionally through CBI Approach.
2. Have a strong experience working with blue collars.
3. Participate in preparing advertisements for different jobs and ensure that they are prepared according to (AIDA) model, whether on the social network, newspapers or any recruitment platforms.
4. Prepare job interviews (telephone – OTO) and conducting various tests (oral – written – practical) to choose the best candidates.
5. Follow up the process of candidates passing the probationary period in order to ensure the quality of the recruitment process.
Finally I’m hiring a top talented candidate to be a part of our family so we can touch the sky together.
Feel free to DM or send your resumes to Ali.firstname.lastname@example.org and mention TA Specialist in the subject line.
Femex for import is hiring an HR Supervisor. Job Summary: – The HR supervisor is responsible for supervising all the HR functions (Recruitment, Payroll, Personnel, and OD) – Responsible for reviews, operations, documentation, employee evaluations, personnel files, social insurance, labor office, Recruitment, and related matters. Job Requirements: – Bachelor’s degree in any related field – Excellent command of the English language. – 5 to 7 years of related experience required. – Gender: Any – Preferred retail experience – Preferred nearby Heliopolis or New Cairo – Work Location: Sheraton, Cairo If you are matching our criteria and want to join our family, please send your updated CV to email@example.com with the subject “HR Supervisor”
#Hiringnow Recruitment Specialist work location: Maadi contract: full time job Working hours: 8 days off: 2 Qualifications – Excellent English Language – prefer Maadi residents – Experienced +2 years prefer in technical recruitment – Excellent communication & computer skills – prefer Females Email: firstname.lastname@example.org