Regulatory Affairs Specialist At L’Oréal
Location :10th Of Ramadan Factory
0-2 years Experience needed
Main Job Responsibilities
1) Compile and maintain regulatory documentation databases or systems.
2) Coordinate efforts associated with the preparation of regulatory documents or submissions.
3) Analyze product complaints and make recommendations regarding their reportability.
4) Communicate with regulatory agencies regarding pre-submission strategies, potential regulatory pathways, compliance test requirements, or clarification and follow-up of submissions under review
5) Communicate with all Governmental and Legal offices
gathering, evaluating, organising, managing and collating information in a variety of formats
ensuring compliance with regulations set by the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency .
maintaining familiarity with company product ranges
planning, undertaking and overseeing product trials and regulatory inspections
keeping up to date with changes in regulatory legislation and guidelines
offering advice about company policies, practices and systems
outlining requirements for labelling, storage and packaging
liaising and negotiating with regulatory authorities
providing advice about regulations to manufacturers/scientists