Safety Engineer At SUEZ GROUP
Safety Engineer Duties :
* Assist the HSEI Manager and Coordinator in the health, safety and environment aspects.
* Implement health, safety and environment plan and emergency plan according the HSEI policy and objectives.
* Constantly keep employees and sub-contractors aware of the risks with a strong daily presence on site.
* Assist all departments in implementation of H&S compliance.
* Assist on the periodic lifting inspection schedule (Accessories & Equipment).
* Follow up the implementation of the Recognition & Fair sanction policy.
* Check and organize the (Laboratory – Combustible Materials) stores depend on hazards.
Bachelor’s degree in engineering – Mechanical/Electrical.
From 0 to 3 years in the same field.
Principles, practices and applicable equipment related to industrial safety, hygiene, and hazardous waste management.
Standard occupational hazards, including accident analysis and prevention techniques.
Good written and spoken communication skills.
Ability to understand and analyze complex information and present it simply and accurately.
For more Environmental Health & Safety Vacancies on Vacanciesblog