Senior Microbiologist At Liptis Pharmaceuticals
Liptis Pharmaceuticals in Egypt is pleased to announce that there is a position opening for “Senior Microbiologist”. We are looking for qualified and highly motivated professionals to apply to our state-of-the-art manufacturing complex which meets and exceeds all international standards.
• To follow up with all activities required for microbiology laboratories such as Sampling, Testing, and Release Processes
• Organize microbiology laboratory activities and follow up on newly assigned employees’ work
• Follow up microbiology Sampling and Testing of Raw Material, Finished Products, Personnel, Environment, and Water according to approved procedures
• Prepare Standard Operating Procedures and laboratory documents related to routine work
• Maintain maximum adherence to cGMP and cGLP regulations.
• Ensure that all data generated during analysis are filled in Logbooks and Worksheets
• Ensure that all activities related to the section are documented
• Maintain laboratory areas clean and equipment tidy and neat
• Supervise and participate in training new employees
• Revise and check all the data, results, and reports of the Laboratory
• Update and follow up on the implementation of Specifications, Procedures, Test Methods, SOP, and other laboratory documents
• Set a schedule for routine microbial sampling and testing of water, environment, and employees
• Follow up microbiological analysis for Water System and Water Supply according to approved procedure.
• Follow up on the updates in Pharmacopoeias related to microbiology
• Participate in Laboratory Investigation of O.O.S.
• Sign the final release/reject of all the products tested by the microbiology laboratory
• Ensure that the laboratory is maintained in a hygienic situation and contamination is kept to a minimum
• Perform any work assigned to him by the QC manager within his qualification and experience.
• Set sanitization and disinfection programs for the laboratory and work areas
• Follow-up validation for the microbial testing procedure
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy
• Minimum of 3 years experience in the Microbiology Department
• Highly motivated
• Problem-solving attitude
COMPANY PACKAGE INCLUDES:
• Competitive Salary
• Health Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Transportation Provided
• Meals Provided
For those interested and who meet the criteria above please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
See more Available Quality Vacancies On Vacanciesblog