SHE Deputy Manager At Edita Food Industries
Responsible of communication and coordination of environmental, health, and safety programs, also manage activities designed to reduce the risk of accidents.
1. Ensure the proper implementation of the eREMS
2. Responsible for conducting training sessions of company personnel to raise the employees awareness
3. Investigate SHE incidents and follow-up on corrective action implementation
4. Provide support for hazardous jobs through the Permit to Work system
5. Determines the needs for personal protective equipment per risk assessment and best industrial practices.
6. Setting plant SHE Budgeting and monitor expenses.
7. Manage and head the safety committee meetings.
8. Regular monitoring of unsafe employee behaviour (smoking – waste dumping – … etc.)
9. Conduct evacuation drills as per emergency response plans and prepare associated reports
10. Conduct the risk assessment of the different activities in the plant.
11. Conduct environmental impact assessment for all processes in the plant.
12. Keeps updated records of water and energy consumption for the plant.
13. Provide data and analysis for water and energy consumption trends for the plant.
14. Tracks water and energy consumption KPIs for the plant.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
Experience: 3-5 year of experience in a similar field.
Languages: Excellent command of English language (Speaking, reading and writing).
MS Word Skills Intermediate
MS Excel Skills Intermediate
MS PowerPoint Intermediate
MS Outlook Skills Intermediate
Working Days: 5 Days/week [Sunday Till Thursday]
Days Off: Two days/Week [Friday and Saturday]
Working Hours: 7:30am till 3:30pm
Working Environment: 50 % on site 50% in other sites