Store Representative (Ismailia- Port Saeed- Mansoura- Tanta- Zagazig- Aswan and Luxor) At Vodafone
Handling All Premium customers’ requests.
• Greet the customer on counter with warmth, courtesy & personalized greeting
• In low traffic periods, meet the customer at the door (acting as greeter)
• Generating a proper queuing ticket for the customer
• Full customer need assessment by proper probing to identify the customer’s needs
• Offering the best fit to the customer through cross sell/up sell when applicable according to the customer’s type/segment
• Fulfilling the customer need with speed & simplicity (Can do attitude)
• Handle customers’ inquiries & complains in a positive manner
• Acting as customer’s telecom advisor
• Ensure that the customer got all the needed service before leaving the counter
• Farewell the customer & invite him to revisit our store
• Provide strong & updated product knowledge & competition’s offers awareness
• Supporting in maintaining the store’s look & feel standards at all times
• Full awareness & implementation of P & P
• Accurately handle cash
• Accurately handle inventory
• Full awareness with all retail applications (Wincash, Siebel, Minsat, Extranet, etc…)
• Interdepartmental communication to speed up the work’s completion
• Handling opening & end of day operation
• Provide retail’s junior staff with all needed operational support
• Support retail outdoor activities & events when required
• Achieve sales targets
• Achieve revenue targets
• Cross sell/up sell when applicable according to the customer’s type/segment
• Achieve customer experience targets
From 0-3 years of experience, preferably in sales & Customer “service”
Excellent PC skills knowledge.
Having a permanent resident in the district applying for.
Sales and Customer focused.
Ability to work under pressure.
Excellent Negotiation and communication skills.
Strong communication & selling skills
Good spoken & written English skills.