Treasury Accountant at EVA Pharma
Job Score Card
EVA Pharma is a global healthcare company that fights for health and well-being as a human right, using innovation to address unmet needs. Led by a diverse and experienced top team, EVA Pharma operates in branded generics, vaccines, OTC, food supplements, herbal medicines, and veterinary products, among other areas, and has a presence in over 40 countries worldwide. It is also one of the fastest-growing pharmaceutical manufacturers in the MENA region. Eva Pharma is looking to have a “Treasury Accountant”
- Do you Review and analyze bank statements debit and credit bank entries; checks status paid/ collected, Buy/sell foreign currencies, transfers in/out, bank interest, and commission on a monthly basis?
- Do you Review credit facilities and follow up on treasury bills, and time deposits balances?
- Do you Create a monthly cash flow statement?
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, Accounting, or Economics.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a treasury position in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Fluent English.
- Problem Solving & Analytical mindset.
- Good communication skills to create a wide base of professional relations with financial institutions to facilitate the flow of work.
- Microsoft knowledge: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.