Treasury Accountant at EVA Pharma
EVA Pharma is a global healthcare company that fights for health and well-being as a human right, using innovation to address unmet needs. Led by a diverse and experienced top team, EVA Pharma operates in branded generics, vaccines, OTC, food supplements, herbal medicines, and veterinary products, among other areas, and has a presence in over 40 countries worldwide. It is also one of the fastest-growing pharmaceutical manufacturers in the MENA region.
Eva Pharma is looking to have a “Treasury Accountant”
· Do you Review and analyze bank statements debit and credit bank entries; checks status paid/ collected, Buy/sell foreign currencies, transfers in/out, bank interest, and commission on a monthly basis?
· Do you Review credit facilities and follow up on treasury bills, and time deposits balance?
· Do you Create a monthly cash flow statement?
.If you have an answer with “YES” for each of the above questions with evidence, we will have the pleasure to have your application via the below link
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics.
· 0 to 2 years of experience.
· Fluent in English.
· Problem Solving & Analytical mindset.
· Good communication skills to create a wide base of professional relations with financial institutions to facilitate the flow of work.
· Microsoft knowledge: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint