Vaccine Business Associate At Sanofi- Cairo
Job Purpose: Vaccines Business Associate ensures achievement of sales objectives and contributes to build Sanofi Pasteur’s long-term commitment with the super tier pediatricians in the assigned territory through building positive experience by understanding their needs through implementing the company’s strategy and policies.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
Achievement of the Annual Sales Plan & implementation of SANOFI’s Key Accounts Strategy in:
- Achieve sales target in private sectors and hospitals.
- Continuously assess the market to identify new customers.
- Follow up territorial sales forecasts on monthly basis.
- Deliver the product message given from marketing team and implement the product strategy.
- Act as a communication link between customers and the company.
- Provide feedback on customer business development, competitive activity, and product performance to assist in development of marketing plan.
- Conduct group meetings with potential HCPs.
- Maintain good relationship with KOLs to ensure their loyalty and their support to company’s business.
- Maintain Compliance :
- Abide by the requirements of the internal Code of Ethics including but not restricted to maintaining high professional standards of conduct in line with the Company procedure with a duty of care to the reputation of the Company
- Ethical Leadership:
- Takes personal accountability to use personal experience and knowledge, as well as the training and tools provided by Sanofi, to maintain a good knowledge and understanding of all ethics and governance relevant to the role (Sanofi Policies and Procedures and any relevant legal requirements) and demonstrate personal leadership in applying these to all work undertaken.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Respect of company’s values, code of ethics and social charter.
- Respect of personal data protection charter.
- Responsible for applying the HSE related requirements for the company in all related working procedures.
About the job
JOB-HOLDER’s ENTRY REQUIREMENTS :
Education: Bachelor’s degree in pharmacy, medicine, dentistry, veterinary/ other
Key “MUST HAVE” competencies, skills & experiences:
Strong scientific background of products and demonstrated ability to learn & development
Experience with pediatric specialty will be considered
Good presentation skills and robust contacts with hospitals and physician networks.
Strong Communication skills.
Persuasion and negotiation skills.
Ability to develop a network of relationships.
Good command of English
Play To Win Behaviors:
1- stretch to go beyond the level we have operated at up until now .
2- Take action instead of waiting to be told what to do .
3- Act in the interest of our patients & customers .
4- Put the interests of the organization ahead of my own or those of our team .