Warehouse Supervisor At Novo Nordisk Egypt
Are you passionate about customer order management? Do you want to ensure the delivery of first-class medical devices and contribute to improving the lives of our patients? If yes, then you are the Warehouse Supervisor we are looking for!
This position will be based in Egypt under the Supply Chain department. You will directly report to the Supply Chain Manager.
Apply today for a life-changing career!
As a Warehouse Supervisor, you will be responsible for all the documentation of all warehouses’ inbound and outbound activities. You will focus on ensuring product availability with optimal supply chain performance indicators and a continuous improvement mindset.
• Follow up on the cold and ambient rooms maintenance planning
• Supervise the storage of Novo Nordisk’s samples, promotional materials, and many other
• Ensure EDA inspection release before the dispensation of the samples
• Supervise archives of patients’ sheets
• Supervise all interactions with customs clearance brokers and transportation companies
As a Warehouse Supervisor, you need to be good at prioritizing. In addition, you need to have a solid analytical and quality mindset, be detail-oriented with strong follow-up capacity, and be good at building and maintaining constructive relations with your colleagues and stakeholders across all levels and functions in the organization.
• Bachelor’s degree in Pharma or any relevant education is a must; Postgraduate studies are preferable
• Minimum 1 year of experience managing a Warehouse in a Pharma industry is a must
• Experience in SAP systems or any relevant warehouse systems
• Experience in finished goods materials
About The Department
The supply Chain in Novo Nordisk Egypt is fast growing department, especially after conversion to a stock holding affiliate with expanded responsibilities and tasks, the team consists of Manager and 4 employees, Supply Chain is part of the Finance and Operation Department, and Supply Chain provides a lot of opportunities for growth and career development within the company locally and globally.
Apply Before August 13th, 2023.